Socionics
    ????

Do you guys cry a lot?
    Yes.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

I cry a good bit. Interpersonal conflict makes me cry pretty much every time. Stress makes me cry. If I'm in a really emotional place, movies can make me cry, though they don't usually. I teared up a few years ago when I heard that they were going to retire the Hubble telescope, but I mainly attribute those tears to the stress I was under my first year of teaching.

All of my INFP friends just leak tears. They're just really emotional people, and things move them to tears a lot. It's frustrating for them because for THEM, it's not something that prevents them from communicating, but other people have trouble dealing with it.
    INFJ

"I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

MBTI
    INTj

Do most people hear consider crying to be lots and lots of tears, a runny nose, and an ugly crinkled face? Or is it something as simple as your eyes welling up?

If it's the second, I find it hard to believe that people do this once or twice a year. My eyes get a litle teary a lot. Sometimes it happens with something as simple as spending the weekend with my husband, and then being separated from him on any random Monday. Or I may happen to catch five minutes of "Extreme Home Makeover."

But those big, ugly cries are pretty rare.

MBTI
    INFP

I tend to cry quite a lot, especially when I'm stressed
    Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling into at night. I miss you like hell. ~Edna St. Vincent Millay

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by nottaprettygal View Post
    Do most people hear consider crying to be lots and lots of tears, a runny nose, and an ugly crinkled face? Or is it something as simple as your eyes welling up?

If it's the second, I find it hard to believe that people do this once or twice a year. My eyes get a litle teary a lot. Sometimes it happens with something as simple as spending the weekend with my husband, and then being separated from him on any random Monday. Or I may happen to catch five minutes of "Extreme Home Makeover."

But those big, ugly cries are pretty rare.
    Yes, exactly. My eyes just well up most of the time. I might have a big cry two or three times a year.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

We all got it comin' kid Delilah's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Oh, then I have to change my answer, big ugly cries , I think there has been one in the last 5 years.
    The welling up, sometimes with a tear or two will happen once or twice a year.
    I think that's a lot.
    *clinging to my face like a starfish of love* ....... PinkPiranha

MBTI
    ISTx

This question is kind of for the NF's...

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeatGoesOn View Post
    This question is kind of for the NF's...
    Oh. Whoops. I didn't notice what subforum it was in.

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by nottaprettygal View Post
    Oh. Whoops. I didn't notice what subforum it was in.

U cryin?

MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    2w3

I cry one day, once a month, almost every month. Hormones are powerful things. I will be really convinced that I am super emotionally frustrated about something. My distress and the situation is VERY REAL damnit!! A song will come on the radio and then I have tears streaming down to the point I nearly have to pull over. I hate it but it seems I'm oblivious to what's actually wrong and I'm 30 years old!

My husband is so adaptable God love him. I will walk in the door already crying or step a few feet in the house and say "I'm quitting that f***ing job tomorrow!" He is rarely tactful except in dealing with me on this. I'd say he's got a good emotional barometer with me. Sometimes it's a joke response or it can even be sweet and nearly sympathetic. He manages one way or another though to get the point across that it's likely hormones, it's possible that I'm over-reacting and cease & desist the tear flow .
    "At points of clarity, I realize that my life on earth is meaningless, and that I am merely a pawn in a bigger game. A game I cannot possibly understand or have control of. Thankfully, before depression sets in, I drift back into my cloudy, bewildered daily routine." **Joel Patrick Warneke**