User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w?

I will tear up at movies and tv shows...happy and sad ones but as far as crying over my own life, nope. I was just talking about this the other day with a friend. I was saying how I wish I could cry about my life and all the shit I've been through and am going through now, but I can't and it's because my life is what it is b/c of the decisions that I have made. I made this life, why cry over it?

Glycerine

I was an emotional wreck for the last decade or so but I limited my crying a lot. I honestly don't cry at sentimental things but when I get overwhelmed.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by IDK123 View Post
    I was an emotional wreck for the last decade or so but I limited my crying a lot. I honestly don't cry at sentimental things but when I get overwhelmed.
    I have a friend who's like this (she's INFJ, too). She is very stone faced in public and is not the sentimental type, at least not outwardly. But she tells me about how she cries a lot in private from being overwhelmed...and she is easily overwhelmed.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Do I cry a lot? NOO. Just because I can't. Even if I would feel like it, nothing comes out.
    When I was still a kid I used to cry often (all by myself) but I can't anymore. It's like I dried up over the years.
    Not that it bothers me tho.

The only things that still make me cry a bit are things I am really attached to. SN for example. When they do something reeeeally sad. But even then I am having troubles to. =/
    Rule #1: Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

Again, Demons I get, but people are just crazy.

ESTP? o.O

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I probably should more than I let myself...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFJ

I hate crying in public! So awkward! I will cry in front of people I am close to...because if I cry, I want someone to comfort me, not just stare at me.

I usually only cry if:

*Someone I love says something that deeply hurts me.
    *Someone I love betrays me...like if I thought I could completely trust them and then I find out later I was being used but it's confusing to simultaneously process that they would even think of doing it...and then I get mad at myself for still loving them. Sigh
    *The only movie that ever made me cry was I Am Sam. Before that I had never cried in a movie. I had tears streaming down my face. Even I was shocked! I wiped a tear away and looked at my hand like..."What is this foreign substance?" lol

MBTI
    INFJ

I cry about 9 times a year. It's usually because memories comes back of how I messed up a good friendship or something or because I regrett acting stupid. But also of have been treated unfair.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFP

Default Do you guys cry a lot?

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    In that case, it probably depends what I'm watching/reading. I don't cry because of stuff going on with me very often, but sad things in books and movies or in the news make me cry pretty easily. Not bawling and sobbing, but tearing up and sniffling. Probably once every week or two.
    This describes me precisely.
    It's a blessing...and a curse.

Originally Posted by Anja
    I don't have room for shame in my life.

INFJ, 4w5 sx

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

^^ yeah me too...i cry very easily at sweet things in movies and such or even in person i guess if i see something really sweet...but i don't think i cry out of sadness very often.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by LindseyLadybug View Post
    I hate crying in public! So awkward! I will cry in front of people I am close to...because if I cry, I want someone to comfort me, not just stare at me.

I usually only cry if:

*Someone I love says something that deeply hurts me.
    *Someone I love betrays me...like if I thought I could completely trust them and then I find out later I was being used but it's confusing to simultaneously process that they would even think of doing it...and then I get mad at myself for still loving them.
    Exactly. But I would add I might also cry if someone I care for did something really nice for me, and if something bad happened to someone I care about.
    Last edited by Lauren Ashley; 12-08-2008 at 07:50 PM.