• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] do you like being stoned, NF ?

vince

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w
I do.

I dislike being drunk on the other hand :D

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
*Starts lobbing rocks at Vince's heed* hahahaha!

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
Not really. It's okay. I know plenty of NFs who do enjoy it, though.

I just don't really see the point of getting stoned. I kind of want my mind to be TOTALLY BLOWN if I'm going to be doing any mind-altering drugs (alcohol included). I enjoy it well enoug, but I find it to be fairly underwhelming.

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
I have too low blood pressure to get stoned. But, if do, I have to keep moving or I'm out. I have fainted a couple of times.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I hated it the last time the villagers did that to me. It beats chair-dunking or the stocks any day, though.

Sarcasticus

Circus Maximus
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Eeeevrybody must get stoned!

(my NF gf enjoys it quite a lot)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
if given the choice between drunk or stoned; I'd choose stoned.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i've never been stoned, but i do love that feeling of being hopped up on Theraflu. :party2:

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I become completely misanthropic. I only like it when I'm by myself in my own safe, private environment.

wedekit

MBTI Type
INFJ
My ENFP best friend and I thoroughly enjoy smoking. We both would rather smoke pot over drinking.

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
Unfortunately, drugs never work the way they are suppose to on me. Every time I have been stoned, I have found the experience to be disconcerting. Just like with alcohol, I can feel my mental processes slowing down and becoming hindered. It is not a feeling I enjoy.

MBTI Type
ENTP
I'm an ENTP and, thus, completely unwanted in this thread... but my T/F axis is something like 52% T and 48% F... I love getting high...

I should add that I'm completely high right now.

peace.

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
Sometimes, yes I do.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Don't know. I might, which is, for me, a good enough reason to not find out.

Hellbourn3

MBTI Type
INFJ
I've never done drugs, but my mom has explicitly stated I'd probably like being stoned too much lol...

Dark Razor

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I did, for a while.
However, over time the default feeling induced by weed changed from being pleasant to a state of intense paranoia and a feeling of panic, which is the reason why I stoped smoking it a few years ago.

Sarcasticus

Circus Maximus
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
I'm an ENTP and, thus, completely unwanted in this thread... but my T/F axis is something like 52% T and 48% F... I love getting high...

I should add that I'm completely high right now.

peace.

And yet your spelling is impeccable. Nicely done, sir.