• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] do you like being stoned, NF ?

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
The conservative Christians often tie me up in the city square and stone me for a span of 2 weeks, during which I can contemplate over my heathen ways. Can't say I enjoy it too much. Some day, I'll gather a massive amount of stones and get them all back for all they've done.

Conservative christians are some of the biggest reef worshipers on the planet. So they are among that group being stoned. They just don't want it legallized because they know less people will use it.

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
If I believed in Hell I'd be super stressed out, too. They just need something to take the edge off.

Exzalibahr

Smoked for 3 years daily and still picking up the pieces so in short : dont do it if you feel that you will become wiser or it will enhance your life, because it wont work
out of such a mindset and you will always end up at square one when the veil goes up.

Thats my expierence and thought about it tho i still do it occusianly(?) i have to admit. But i know i have to stop when i get the shakes and i feel like i am a 5 year old in the company of strong strangers - i.. i... need some sugggah ! while trembling like a little girl. :D So no go for me.

I do love opiates and benzo's though, so much for straight with myself :p

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I just stopped using weed after using it for a few months. But my ESFP neighbor is constantly forcing me to take hits here and there, which I sometimes accept.. :D

I haven't ever been drunk, though. Alcohol seems a bit more Hedonistic to me.

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Here in Abu Dhabi, there's this kind of tobacco called "Dokha" and you buy it in these little bottles with differing degrees of strength depending on how much you pay, (i.e. if you pay 10 dhs you'll get a shitty 10 second buzz as opposed to paying 40+ and getting anywhere from a good buzz to an amazing 10 minute mind-splitter); and you smoke it through a small pipe called a Medwakh. It works pretty much the same way as pot, but I'm not sure if it's legal in the States. It should be though cause its only tobacco :S Look it up. Dokha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

metaphours

cast shadows
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Also there's Shisha of course, which some of you gringos might know as Hookah, which is just the dumbass ignorant-American way of saying it.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Nope, never done any drugs outside of alcohol - not even weed. It's just not my thing at all - I don't see a point to it, I don't want that feeling of loss of control, and I don't trust myself enough not to get addicted to one of the substances. Oh, also, I've always wanted my reason for happiness/enlightenment/whatever to be due to myself and what I do, not as the result of a substance.

Edit: I did try shisha out of curiosity a few times; guess that would be considered a drug. Oh, and in college I smoked a couple of cigarettes when drunk. ha! I am such a badass. :smile:

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Also there's Shisha of course, which some of you gringos might know as Hookah, which is just the dumbass ignorant-American way of saying it.

If it's good enough for Lewis Carroll, it's good enough for me. :smile:

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I had a friend who bought morning glory seeds from a local hardware store and wanted me to eat them with him. I didn't, because any shaky offer from an ISTP can't be too good.

I guess they induce slight LSD-like effects on you, he said it was LSA. The chemicals used to preserve the seeds made him sick and he threw up that night. The next morning he called me and told me he couldn't configure his hands and legs with his brain, and didn't have any gait control. But he was fine, just messed up and freaked out.

Moral to the story, kids..don't take anything you're not sure of!

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've never been, so I have no idea. I'm crazy enough as it is. :devil:

fill

"Everything in its place"
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Hah, I used to enjoy the feeling, and I was like a lot of people here: completely against alcohol.

Then I started getting tired of being stoned. Then I tried alcohol and that was great (I can moderate myself; I don't get wasted). Then I was a little drunk and I tried some weed. Great success!

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Who needs drugs when you're an ENFP?!?!

Yeah, Champions!
:party2:

WOO HOO!!!!!!! :D YAY for being crazy without chemicals of any kind - except maybe caffeine and sugar - if that counts, and I don't usually need that! :D Except in the morning to wake up!

demimondaine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
NOPE. i've tried many times in different environments, but for some reason it usually doesn't agree with me and i get anxious and clam up completely. i gave up on it. the smell can be lovely, though. i'd much prefer to have a few drinks with friends..

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I like feeling like myself, so in many ways it annoys me, especially the after effect. I like the focus on detail that it gives me though. I feel less of a retard on musical instruments. It seems to just make me extra silly. Am I a fan of it? Not really.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
It's funny, whenever I smoked with my ESFP friend, he'd get obnoxious high and I'd get totally stoned cold every time and he'd sit there jittering and making noise and I'd sit there like a rock sucking in air.

I've given up on marijuana. Never tried anything else, though. I'd be open to psychedelics but It'd have to wait until I was a little older probs.

I've always romanticized, as us ENFPs often romanticize you see, about being like a pirate and drinking rum all day. I think I'd much prefer that to drugs.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Agree, people can't tell between drunk and sober, or stoned and not stoned anyway. :)

Us ENFPs are constantly on our own trips. INFPs can come too! That is..if they know how to strap unicorns and tame Dragons.