• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] do you like being stoned, NF ?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^ so funny...it totally makes me creative too! i used to like to pretend to sculpt that was fun...and i've had some really great conversations too...it should totally be legal. when you compare it to alcohol it just doesn't make sense that it wouldn't be legal in the same way.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
Smoking makes me turn into a little INFP. I hate it, it seems like that's the time my brain decides to self reflect on my life and the deeper values that run throughout it. Not to mention it's usually when my indifference to that aspect of living is highlighted. That's usually reserved for solo toking. In groups though it sometimes leeks through, though I would say I'm more of a philosophical, withdrawn, critical smoker than an outgoing goofy one. Liquor changes the whole scenario completely... that's when I imitate the ways of my ENFP sister for a couple of hours, it usually shocks the shit out of everyone initially.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
My good ENFP friend has been getting stoned very much recently. I worry about her. :(

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
The NFs I know seem to take to it just fine. Weed seems to be very popular among xNxP types in general.

i actually really like it but almost never smoke it because i'm just at a different place in my life..i guess...if i could get it from the store i probably would...i don't like to just sit around though...it actually inspires me to get up and clean my house...and rearrange it a lil...maybe do something creative...so...it's a good thing you see...haha

Yeah I get motivated on it too. Some people see it as an activity in and of itself, and unless the people are interesting it's hard for me to just sit on a couch and do passive stuff for long.

I thought I recently read that the Dutch are closing some of those places down. I don't know why.

I read it has something to do only with the shops that are close to school zones, not because of weed hungry stoners rampaging the streets.

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
I like being stoned and/or drunk. It tends to make me more outgoing, more vocal, happier. But it happens quite rarely because it's hard for me to get alcohol and/or drugs easily.

aufs klo

MBTI Type
ENFP
so if we got everyone drunk and stoned...... we'd have a whole world of ENFPs.......!!!!

bwahahaha

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
I read it has something to do only with the shops that are close to school zones, not because of weed hungry stoners rampaging the streets.

So what's the reason for not wanting it around school zones, I wonder. . . :cheese:

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Never been high or drunk; I think I'd choose being high over drunk, it's more my personality. I wouldn't get high at a social outing though, like a party or something..I'd do it with one other person, put on a nice cd and sit back. I'd also do it alone, listen to music, read or write something.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I didn't know you can turn into other types by doing drugs!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
*peace bros*

old_hippie_very_old_hippies_1.jpg

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
I luv this, Entropie. Heehee.

You can take the pot out of the hippie but you can't take the hippie out of the - um - something or other like that.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's too intense..

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
I didn't know you can turn into other types by doing drugs!

Yeah. You certainly think you can, anyway. You can also turn into several other interesting lables with a little extra work at it. Great stuff, drugs.

The kids I've worked with who have developed schizophrenia or triggered it out of latency with recreational drug use always complained about having to take DRUGS! in order to stay out of the loony bin. Cracked me up. Laughed til I cried.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I've gotten contact highs from being around friends who were toking, and I really hated the way it made me feel. Numb and not in control of my own thoughts. And finding things funny that clearly aren't, is even more surreal.

The Third Rider

MBTI Type
ENFj
Never have and never will, after some stories friends have told me over the years (mind you very hilarious ones) i could not bring myself to do it.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
I know that feeling, Lady Jaye. And I've done more than my share of drugs in other times.

I suppose that's why birds of a feather flock together. Because when I've been drugged I think I'm pretty charming and hilarious. But I've noticed that so does everyone else when they've got a buzz going. But they don't look too great through sober eyes.

And they aren't fun to be around when they start looking stoopid. It can actually sadden me.

I just lost an old friend this week to his habit. Took him long enough. He thought he was fine last I saw him.

Edit: Lost one in the Spring also. Most all of my old using friends are down the toilet or dead now. It's been a real trip watching them all. And my son ODed this summer.

So, on my watch I don't stand by and listen to young folks glorify it. It's a blast, yes. Just know what you are risking while you play is my motto.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
so if we got everyone drunk and stoned...... we'd have a whole world of ENFPs.......!!!!

bwahahaha
i think you have to be my new friend! haha :D