User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

^^ so funny...it totally makes me creative too! i used to like to pretend to sculpt that was fun...and i've had some really great conversations too...it should totally be legal. when you compare it to alcohol it just doesn't make sense that it wouldn't be legal in the same way.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP

Smoking makes me turn into a little INFP. I hate it, it seems like that's the time my brain decides to self reflect on my life and the deeper values that run throughout it. Not to mention it's usually when my indifference to that aspect of living is highlighted. That's usually reserved for solo toking. In groups though it sometimes leeks through, though I would say I'm more of a philosophical, withdrawn, critical smoker than an outgoing goofy one. Liquor changes the whole scenario completely... that's when I imitate the ways of my ENFP sister for a couple of hours, it usually shocks the shit out of everyone initially.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

MBTI
    ISTx

My good ENFP friend has been getting stoned very much recently. I worry about her.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

The NFs I know seem to take to it just fine. Weed seems to be very popular among xNxP types in general.

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    i actually really like it but almost never smoke it because i'm just at a different place in my life..i guess...if i could get it from the store i probably would...i don't like to just sit around though...it actually inspires me to get up and clean my house...and rearrange it a lil...maybe do something creative...so...it's a good thing you see...haha
    Yeah I get motivated on it too. Some people see it as an activity in and of itself, and unless the people are interesting it's hard for me to just sit on a couch and do passive stuff for long.

Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    I thought I recently read that the Dutch are closing some of those places down. I don't know why.
    I read it has something to do only with the shops that are close to school zones, not because of weed hungry stoners rampaging the streets.

MBTI
    INFP

I like being stoned and/or drunk. It tends to make me more outgoing, more vocal, happier. But it happens quite rarely because it's hard for me to get alcohol and/or drugs easily.

MBTI
    ENFP

so if we got everyone drunk and stoned...... we'd have a whole world of ENFPs.......!!!!

bwahahaha
    What's up universe?

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post

I read it has something to do only with the shops that are close to school zones, not because of weed hungry stoners rampaging the streets.
    So what's the reason for not wanting it around school zones, I wonder. . .
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Never been high or drunk; I think I'd choose being high over drunk, it's more my personality. I wouldn't get high at a social outing though, like a party or something..I'd do it with one other person, put on a nice cd and sit back. I'd also do it alone, listen to music, read or write something.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I didn't know you can turn into other types by doing drugs!

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

*peace bros*

[URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]