• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] do you like being stoned, NF ?

jaku

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4,5?
:D yay thread bump!

I don't really like 'being stoned'. But I love getting high. It's the only thing that can stop my mind from wandering aimlessly and endlessly down any and all paths of thoughts and feelings.

Sometimes in this society I just feel I deserve a break from the fake. It helps me to not place too much importance on any one radical reality-conflicting idea so then my brain stays where it should. right with me. down here on earth. and then it wears off as i float back up to wherever it is we go.

but I don't neeeed it to strap unicorns and tame dragons.
those who feel as though they need the weed to become something better than they are are surely kidding themselves. that's a psychological addiction m'friends.

as for the alcohol.
and for everything, I suppose.

In.
Moderation.

stay safe y'all.

Last edited:

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
I'm going to pipe in since I'm an N (pun intended)

Mmmm.... weed.......

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
^ I think that putting smoke of any sort into my lungs is a reckless task.

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4
^ I think that putting smoke of any sort into my lungs is a reckless task.

That's assuming inhalation of combustible products is the only method of administration. Inhalation of vapor and oral are two completely safe alternatives. There are others... but they get a bit... messy.

Sauropsidian

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
hmm, I really don't like the idea of a drug or other outside stimulant affecting your mind like that, so I'll say no.

Xellotath

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Uhm.. I hate pot.

1) hate coughing and my throat gets irritated pretty quickly when I inhale smoke (including just cigarettes)
2) hate feeling hungry and knowing that my body doesnt actually need more caloric intake
3) weak sense of self, i'll just lose myself even more
4) hate the absolutely dreadful smell
5) hate what it does to your eyes.. its just ugly

however, I'm not against it, politically or whatever..
If anything it calms other people down. I see it as a useful sedative. Also watching others get high is mildly entertaining. They all think they are funny, they all think they are geniuses and they all think they "totally get" everybody else.

At a party, between a rowdy, drunk idiot randomly punching people, and a mildly-conscious passive cow of a pothead ..I'll hang out with the latter.

amelie

MBTI Type
XNFJ
Dislike being drunk or stoned, but I enjoy observing other people who like either.

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
Who needs drugs when you're an ENFP?!?!

Yeah, Champions!
:party2:

I was wondering rather or not I was the only one out there who had felt high without the use of drugs(or running or other physical activity). For example, I used to hang out with stoners a lot(had the most fun in my LIFE with these people), but with one person in particular, I could literally get emotionally(and physically sometimes) high as a kite around them. It was utterly AMAZING, and I have never had the experience with anyone else in my life. I'm tempted to dabble a little bit in a chemical substance to see if I can replicate the feeling because it was next to heaven on earth.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
Pot accelerates the maturation of consciousness. It's the food of the mind. Aum!
It's also not so much a drug, it's a plant that just grows that way(like catnip for your cat), there is no refinement process.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Pot accelerates the maturation of consciousness. It's the food of the mind. Aum!
It's also not so much a drug, it's a plant that just grows that way(like catnip for your cat), there is no refinement process.

It is only if you put it out to be.

It is unwise to turn to weed for mind expansion and to mature your consciousness. Those points should be attained without the use of earthly substances.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I was wondering rather or not I was the only one out there who had felt high without the use of drugs(or running or other physical activity). For example, I used to hang out with stoners a lot(had the most fun in my LIFE with these people), but with one person in particular, I could literally get emotionally(and physically sometimes) high as a kite around them. It was utterly AMAZING, and I have never had the experience with anyone else in my life. I'm tempted to dabble a little bit in a chemical substance to see if I can replicate the feeling because it was next to heaven on earth.

I know what you mean. Being around certain people can arouse certain feelings and thoughts and it can seem all too euphoric at times. It's great and pot is so overrated as it has been for the last 40 years that people seldom get to reach these feelings they can have without weed. But explore, nonetheless, my friend. The world is your oyster..but it can always bite you if you aren't careful.

The Decline

(☞゚∀゚)☞
MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
5w4

It is unwise to turn to weed for mind expansion and to mature your consciousness. Those points should be attained without the use of earthly substances.

Agreed, such a statement is silly. Weed is simply a catalyst. It can open doors, but it is unwise to allow it to walk for you.. as with many things.

Also, I'm interested in the NF phenomena of absorbing others' feelings. This certainly seems to be a thread among NFs in close contact with high people.

jaku

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4,5?

I declare this doesn't make any sense.

"earthly substances" is, i think, a vaguely worded phrase.
I am an earthly substance... no?
we earthed from the same materials, the marijuana plant and I. at the same time even.

Last edited:

Oddly Refined

Enneagram

Why should those points be attained without the use of earthly substances?