User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by nozflubber View Post
    How many times have you done it? Canabis sativa has reverse tolerance, so it can take a couple times over the course of weeks/months
    maybe is that? but after 5 or 6 times of no effect I didn't try anymore.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by dorareever View Post
    maybe is that? but after 5 or 6 times of no effect I didn't try anymore.
    uh. A friend of mine didn't feel anything either the first few times, but then it hit him bigtime then he smoked it regulary for about a year or two. I've never known anyone who was completely immune, so to speak. but if you say so..

Sniffles

I hardly ever get drunk anymore. I have so little free time now, I want to spend it with my mind fresh and clear.

MBTI
    INFP

ehhh, i have had a psychotic episode from it so......not so much
    "It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for something you are not." ~Andre Gide

MBTI
    INXJ

I’ve never had a good experience getting stoned. My goal is to decrease, not increase anxiety, believe it or not. This is why I’m against legalization. Lock all the weed heads up and throw away the key. Make the world a safer place to live where others are spared from the harrowing experiences I had to go through, like being stoned in a movie theatre and totally convinced everyone was laughing at me and talking about what a dork I am behind my back

And that's who I'm gonna vote for in November: which ever guy promises to crackdown on dopefiends
    "Space was big, and the boys from Earth were awed despite themselves by the things they found there: but worse, their science was in a mess. Every race they met on their way through the Core had a star drive based on a different theory. All those theories worked, even when they ruled out one another’s basic assumptions. You could travel between the stars, it began to seem, by assuming anything.”

—M. John Harrison, “Light”

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

edit:nevermind

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    I do.

I dislike being drunk on the other hand
    Where you are at home?
    Only if you escape home you escape.

If you have been away and you come back home.. it is not an escape.
    It is a return.
    The prodigal thing.

You do not always do things because you like it.
    There are other reasons.

The Ss are the sensory people.
    Theirs are the direct escape routes.
    For the direct reasons.

The escape routes of the Ns are a way more complex.

Subjectively, the direct escape is not an escape.
    The SPs do not escape in their escape.
    It is the other way around.

They return.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    You do not always do things because you like it.
    There are other reasons.
    Yeah probably. Which is why I'm cutting back. I started playing guitar for instance as an alternative.

In response to Brutus & Nightwatcher : sorry to hear about the bad experiences. Marihuana has a psychotomimetic property. It mimics a psychosis in other words. People should be informed about that. Which I think is the job of a government. Because let's face it : there's a market for it (youngsters who try it out of curiosity & the frequent users, all alike). I prefer a legal lowTHC concentration, sold in drug stores with information flyers, than illegal pot with insanely high THC levels sold by criminals who use chemical fertilizers & whatnot.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    I do.

I dislike being drunk on the other hand
    Strangely enough, most people think I am drunk, even when I am sober. Especially when my "silly switch" is engaged. I do not need to get high - I am usually on a natural high if I am happy and not stressed.

Yeah, I'm fairly strange. But not a doper.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    INFP

I don't know about pot. I've tried it 4 times I think, and every time I smoke I just become very sluggish and notice very odd things. I can't speak very well, and people seem to not want to be around me. Those are the negatives,though. It's not without a positive side. For instance, everything gains a very ethereal quality, especially outdoors. Things glow at night and shine during the day. Everything becomes more brilliant. Words become entirely more meaningful, sounds are more textured, colors are more vivid, and people are more likable and nice, despite their general distaste for my stoned self. I've become very curious about marijuana recently. Not in any intellectual way, though. I mostly just want to try it again in a different setting, like at a lake or in a sprawling meadow.

Getting drunk is just getting drunk, and I'm not too fond of it. I have a high tolerance for alcohol, and I'm too much of a pussy to drink more bitter alcohol straight so I'm usually sober amongst the sloshed. When I finally do get drunk I mostly get tense and then realize I'm tense which leads to more more tense feelings because I feel like I'm being lame, so I'm not really into alcohol.
    I'm gonna go lie down.