User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

MBTI
    ENFj

I have never been stoned but I like being drunk but not totally wasted though.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    INFP

Yes

MBTI
    INFP

Yes. Especially while listening to music.
    I may be bested in battle, but I shall never be defeated.

MBTI
    INFJ

I LOVE smoking pot. When I get really high sometimes I think back about my day about what I did/said. It's funny sometimes 'cause I go, "Wow.. did I really say that/do that gesture?" It's like I'm viewing my life from a different perspective or personality type (i'm INFJ). Sometimes it scares me. But when I get off my high everything seems back to normal again. Any other INFJs experience that?

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by dissonance View Post
    mmmmm weed.
    Mmm
    There is no such thing as separation from God.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

I find tedious detail work much more enjoyable while I'm high.

I also find the paranoia helps me in social situations because I'm trying so hard not to appear high, I wind up being better at it, and no one notices.

Also I'm accused of being high at least twice a week by completely different people when I'm sober, and not once while I was intoxicated with anything.

Now, I don't like drinking, it takes X shots to get my tipsy, then X+1 to make me throw up. A lot of people think I'm an alcoholic too, but I guess that's cause I've been fired for drinking on the job before.

Although I believe I am an INTP, I always score close to INFP, so I figured my input might be welcomed.

Oh, I smoke every night, smoking right now, but I've never had panic attacks... although very seldom I will have a sudden depression, near suicidal, but every time the thought comes in my head I just say that's stupid and go back to thinking about whatever depressing thought I was on before that.

I would like to know how long it takes y'all to get that panic attack that keeps getting mentioned.

MBTI
    FiSi

I'm abstinent from drugs and alcohol.

MBTI
    INFP

Hashish and marijuana don't have any effect on me. I also don't think that the kind of effects these type of drugs usually have are very interesting to me. I tend to prefer (not that I usually do drugs) uppers to hypnotics. Weed seems boring to me. The very few times I have taken diet pills I found them to be pretty good for me. I like being excited, because I lack energy myself. Mostly I think that the drug that I like the most , even though I don't drink that often, is alcohol. Makes me more social, my intuition goes in overload which results in me being more lucid, up to a certain point, than I am while sober and it tastes good.

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by hideki View Post
    I LOVE smoking pot. When I get really high sometimes I think back about my day about what I did/said. It's funny sometimes 'cause I go, "Wow.. did I really say that/do that gesture?" It's like I'm viewing my life from a different perspective or personality type (i'm INFJ). Sometimes it scares me. But when I get off my high everything seems back to normal again. Any other INFJs experience that?
    NO! The stuff makes me all morose. I got sick as a dog and was pretty much miserable. I get a whiff of the stuff and me tummy starts rolling.
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

Quote Originally Posted by dorareever View Post
    Hashish and marijuana don't have any effect on me.
    How many times have you done it? Canabis sativa has reverse tolerance, so it can take a couple times over the course of weeks/months