never been stoned or drunk

MBTI
    INFJ

I hate being stoned, love being drunk though
    Introverted (I) 53.57% Extroverted (E) 46.43%
    Intuitive (N) 54.55% Sensing (S) 45.45%
    Feeling (F) 65.63% Thinking (T) 34.38%
    Judging (J) 63.64% Perceiving (P) 36.36%

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

--Albert Einstein

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Same here
    This is a signature.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by _kityz_r_us_ View Post
    Same here
    In my case, I don't need it! Already too prone to esacape from reality, I need something keeping me in touch with reality.

When I have had to have medical procedures, I have really hated coming off being under as well. I hate feeling out of control or under an influence.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Never been intoxicated.
    except when infatuated.
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    yupp

In my case, I don't need it! Already too prone to esacape from reality, I need something keeping me in touch with reality.

When I have had to have medical procedures, I have really hated coming off being under as well. I hate feeling out of control or under an influence.
    I love the feeling of temporarily having no control, but only because it's different and I know it won't last.

Though I hated after getting my wisdom teeth not being able to swallow and my mom having to empty my pain capsule and crush my antibiotic into pudding (I can no longer eat oreo pudding, it now tastes bitter) it was meperghan btw. though it didn't heal properly so I got vicodin after that (not as fun as meperghan but still weeeeee!!! )
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENFP

SWIM had the chemical THC in his body a few times and noticed that the first couple or so times were fun especially when he was alone and not wondering if people were wondering he was stoned. Then it went from being fun to a complete introspective nightmare and a battle of inner morals and overwhelming paranoia.

SWIM has also tried Psilocybin and had a complete nightmare his first time and then had a blast the a few times, and then cried himself crazy the last time he did it. Since then SWIM has chosen not to EFF with his brain.

SWIM has never been drunk though and is the only person he knows of to quit nicotine because he got bored with it because he is an extremem ENFP that can never stick to things.

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

I've been a wee bit stoned once, I despised the feeling. Drunk many times though never out of control. I can't stand it.

Control Freak!

yes, yes, I guess...a little bit.

Edit: @AA, I would love to get bored with nicotine, how the heck do you do that?
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

mmmmm weed.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by AllAboutSoul View Post
    Edit: @AA, I would love to get bored with nicotine, how the heck do you do that?
    Honestly, I have no clue but here is what SWIM says transpired. He said that he was very busy for 2 street weeks studying and prepping for the USMLE and freaking out, and forgot to purchase any nicotine products. He litterally had no time to scratch his own ass and when the two weeks were over, he realized that he wasn't jonesing for a death stick at all. It just kinda went out of style for him.

SWIM admits that his main problem with smoking was just being around certain people and places that made him want to smoke. SWIM thinks that staying away from these influences that are associated with nicotine help alot with getting bored with it. SWIM will admit though that even though he smoked half a pack a day, it was only around certain people and certain places that he would do it, and always felt sick from it when he did it alone.

SWIM is not sure how this would be useful to others but hopes it might give any sort of insight to anyone.