User Tag List

First 1220212223 Last

MBTI
    INFx
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

I've never done it and I don't have any particular interest in doing it. I could understand how it could be a healthy activity in moderation, though. As for drinking, I enjoy getting drunk on occasion, it really seems to depend on the person/people I'm with and the circumstances.

I did have a terrible problem with sleeping pills though (when they were available to me at least), or really, anything that will make me sleep I can have a problem with.
    "I'll walk with you through space and time and when sleep is near I will fold you in, I'll disappear with you in clear blue flames, and when our time arrives we will slide through space."

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Im not saying smoking is good for you, but its not the only way you can use cannabis, like you mentioned eating or vaporizing. Studies show that people who smoke tobacco and cannabis have lower risk of lung cancer than people who only smoke tobacco. Smoking tobacco causes cancer because of the radioactive incredients in it, not so much tar itself, but tar does you other bad stuff. Allso when you smoke tobacco, you smoke it much more than what you smoke cannabis, im not talking about one cigarette or one joint, but in x period of time.
    Studies made in jamaica, where they dont mix tobacco with cannabis shows that they dont get more lung cancer than people who doesent smoke cannabis. Cannabis prevents cancer, because cannabinoids (that people naturally have) is killing mutated cells and mutated cells are what causes cancer. Cannabinoids in cannabis works the same way as your natural cannabinoids, the difference is in the amount and the fact that when you take cannabis it spreads to much wider area than your own cannabinoids.

What comes to memory drop, its mostly because of being passive, cannabis itself does cause that, but its been scientifically proven that the difference is so small that it doesent show in eny way.

Different cannabinoids effect in your head different time, thc doesent effect long, but cbd that makes you stoned(instead high) when combined with thc effects longer. You can see it yourself, when you smoke several times a day and first time gets you more high feeling and later you get more passive(stoned), since cbd is still kicking. Cbd itself doesent have eny effect, but it alters the effects of thc and after there is so little thc left that you dont feel high, cbd makes the passive feeling stronger still, even if you arent high enymore, thats why you might feel bit tired the next day(and some maybe several days), unless you got used to smoking cannabis often.

Personally i think the greatest thing about cannabis is that it lets me used my not so strong cognitive functions without me using more energy on them. It kinda feels like it takes the energy away from Ti and spreads it more even with all of the functions. Allso it works bit like hallucinogens by seperating different functions, but not that strongly as hallucinogens does. This helps me develope and understand how different functions work better than without smoking.

Im not suggesting enyone to smoke cannabis, because its not good for you, unless your mental health is good, and you might not know about all the hidden shit you got in your head that cannabis might bring to surface. Alltho they might be good for you to treat those problems in the subconcious, even if you dont see them effecting you.

As far as the last few posts about cannabis and health....

I was, at different times in my life, a heavy marijuana smoker, a light marijuana smoker and a moderate marijuana..um...vaporizer? Anyway, as far as the benefits go, I didn't really experience many benefits from heavy usage, although I didn't really care at the time, because I was always too stoned. When I smoked lightly, I was in high school and then a freshman in college and I used it primarily to help me get into study mode after class and then smoked a little before I went to bed to make sure I fell asleep on time. I found that I was able to concentrate better on my schoolwork while high, although I know people who are act like they're ADD when high. I'm sure marijuana, like everything else, has different effects on different people. As an introvert, I tend to self-censor what I say, and more importantly, what I write. Using marijuana temporarily inhibits this habit so that I can write exactly what I think without worrying too much that I'm being too honest or too revealing. Using the vaporization method, my high seems to be closer to a psychedelic drug, rather than the usual "almost-an-opiate" high I get from smoking.

As far as the bad stuff, if you smoke too much of ANYTHING, you increase your risk of cancer and hamper your ability to breath during strenuous activity. I lost many a wrestling match due to exhaustion and breathing difficulties. It's also true that common knowledge amongst the average mammal is lacking when it comes to cannibus. I recommend someone start a thread to further educate Typologycentral on cannabis and other illicit substances.
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Weed is only good around non-engaging people. I try to avoid non-engaging people, so being stoned is a waste of a night.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFP

Hate the stuff like poison.
    Holy sh**t a talking muffin!

All shotguns and lace.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

None since I learnt that asbestos is actually in a lot of drugs :/ There's no point in killing myself
    <3

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Soar337 View Post
    None since I learnt that asbestos is actually in a lot of drugs :/ There's no point in killing myself
    This was a good one
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INFJ

I'm not a fan of any substance that hinders my ability to control my mind or body. Also, I'm deranged enough... adding something to the mix and damn I'd hate to see the result.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by scortia View Post
    I'm not a fan of any substance that hinders my ability to control my mind or body. Also, I'm deranged enough... adding something to the mix and damn I'd hate to see the result.
    Cannabis doesent neseccerily hinder your ability to control your mind or body, it depends on person. Some get insane mind and body control when stoned and some lose it nearly at all. Id guess that with infj it would most likely weaken them, based on what kind of effects iv seen on different kinds of persons.
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by MaybeLogic View Post
    As far as the last few posts about cannabis and health....

I was, at different times in my life, a heavy marijuana smoker, a light marijuana smoker and a moderate marijuana..um...vaporizer? Anyway, as far as the benefits go, I didn't really experience many benefits from heavy usage, although I didn't really care at the time, because I was always too stoned. When I smoked lightly, I was in high school and then a freshman in college and I used it primarily to help me get into study mode after class and then smoked a little before I went to bed to make sure I fell asleep on time. I found that I was able to concentrate better on my schoolwork while high, although I know people who are act like they're ADD when high. I'm sure marijuana, like everything else, has different effects on different people. As an introvert, I tend to self-censor what I say, and more importantly, what I write. Using marijuana temporarily inhibits this habit so that I can write exactly what I think without worrying too much that I'm being too honest or too revealing. Using the vaporization method, my high seems to be closer to a psychedelic drug, rather than the usual "almost-an-opiate" high I get from smoking.

As far as the bad stuff, if you smoke too much of ANYTHING, you increase your risk of cancer and hamper your ability to breath during strenuous activity. I lost many a wrestling match due to exhaustion and breathing difficulties. It's also true that common knowledge amongst the average mammal is lacking when it comes to cannibus. I recommend someone start a thread to further educate Typologycentral on cannabis and other illicit substances.
    If you want to watch an awesome and informative documentary on marijuana, check out "The Union: the Business Behind Getting High." I think it just came out on DVD not too long ago, and its on Netflix instant watch. For a pot documentary, it's surprisingly well done.

Ugh, I don't even know how to go about getting pot anymore, it's been way too long!

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Dover View Post
    If you want to watch an awesome and informative documentary on marijuana, check out "The Union: the Business Behind Getting High." I think it just came out on DVD not too long ago, and its on Netflix instant watch. For a pot documentary, it's surprisingly well done.

Ugh, I don't even know how to go about getting pot anymore, it's been way too long!
    Thats a great documentary, imo everyone should see it.

What comes to getting pot, order some seeds online and grow your own
    — C.G. Jung

Read