First 81617181920 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEE

Uhm.. I hate pot.

1) hate coughing and my throat gets irritated pretty quickly when I inhale smoke (including just cigarettes)
    2) hate feeling hungry and knowing that my body doesnt actually need more caloric intake
    3) weak sense of self, i'll just lose myself even more
    4) hate the absolutely dreadful smell
    5) hate what it does to your eyes.. its just ugly

however, I'm not against it, politically or whatever..
    If anything it calms other people down. I see it as a useful sedative. Also watching others get high is mildly entertaining. They all think they are funny, they all think they are geniuses and they all think they "totally get" everybody else.

At a party, between a rowdy, drunk idiot randomly punching people, and a mildly-conscious passive cow of a pothead ..I'll hang out with the latter.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

No, no drugs at all, but thanks.

thinking of you

MBTI
    XNFJ

Dislike being drunk or stoned, but I enjoy observing other people who like either.

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Who needs drugs when you're an ENFP?!?!

Yeah, Champions!

I was wondering rather or not I was the only one out there who had felt high without the use of drugs(or running or other physical activity). For example, I used to hang out with stoners a lot(had the most fun in my LIFE with these people), but with one person in particular, I could literally get emotionally(and physically sometimes) high as a kite around them. It was utterly AMAZING, and I have never had the experience with anyone else in my life. I'm tempted to dabble a little bit in a chemical substance to see if I can replicate the feeling because it was next to heaven on earth.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

Pot accelerates the maturation of consciousness. It's the food of the mind. Aum!
    It's also not so much a drug, it's a plant that just grows that way(like catnip for your cat), there is no refinement process.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by INTJ123 View Post
    Pot accelerates the maturation of consciousness. It's the food of the mind. Aum!
    It's also not so much a drug, it's a plant that just grows that way(like catnip for your cat), there is no refinement process.
    It is only if you put it out to be.

It is unwise to turn to weed for mind expansion and to mature your consciousness. Those points should be attained without the use of earthly substances.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by EnFpFer View Post
    I was wondering rather or not I was the only one out there who had felt high without the use of drugs(or running or other physical activity). For example, I used to hang out with stoners a lot(had the most fun in my LIFE with these people), but with one person in particular, I could literally get emotionally(and physically sometimes) high as a kite around them. It was utterly AMAZING, and I have never had the experience with anyone else in my life. I'm tempted to dabble a little bit in a chemical substance to see if I can replicate the feeling because it was next to heaven on earth.
    I know what you mean. Being around certain people can arouse certain feelings and thoughts and it can seem all too euphoric at times. It's great and pot is so overrated as it has been for the last 40 years that people seldom get to reach these feelings they can have without weed. But explore, nonetheless, my friend. The world is your oyster..but it can always bite you if you aren't careful.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w4

It is unwise to turn to weed for mind expansion and to mature your consciousness. Those points should be attained without the use of earthly substances.
    Agreed, such a statement is silly. Weed is simply a catalyst. It can open doors, but it is unwise to allow it to walk for you.. as with many things.

Also, I'm interested in the NF phenomena of absorbing others' feelings. This certainly seems to be a thread among NFs in close contact with high people.
    "Stop it, you fuck. Give him some butter."
    Ti
    = Ne > Ni > Fi > Te > Se > Fe > Si INTP (I/PNT) 5w4

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4,5?
    Socionics
    INFp

Question

I declare this doesn't make any sense.

"earthly substances" is, i think, a vaguely worded phrase.
    I am an earthly substance... no?
    we earthed from the same materials, the marijuana plant and I. at the same time even.
    Last edited by jaku; 07-25-2009 at 12:27 PM. Reason: ..wording....
    So you were born, and that is a good day.
    And someday you'll die and what a shame.
    But somewhere in the between, theres a life in which we all dream,
    And nothing and no one will ever take that away.

Enneagram

Why should those points be attained without the use of earthly substances?