User Tag List

First 61415161718 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    I've never been, so I have no idea. I'm crazy enough as it is.
    Who needs drugs when you're an ENFP?!?!

Yeah, Champions!
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Hah, I used to enjoy the feeling, and I was like a lot of people here: completely against alcohol.

Then I started getting tired of being stoned. Then I tried alcohol and that was great (I can moderate myself; I don't get wasted). Then I was a little drunk and I tried some weed. Great success!
    "Poor bastard. Wait 'till he sees the bats. "
    enneagram - 7/5/3

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post

Yeah, Champions!
    WOO HOO!!!!!!! YAY for being crazy without chemicals of any kind - except maybe caffeine and sugar - if that counts, and I don't usually need that! Except in the morning to wake up!
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

Phantonym

WOO HOO!!!!!!! YAY for being crazy without chemicals of any kind - except maybe caffeine and sugar - if that counts, and I don't usually need that!
    I can definitely second that!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

NOPE. i've tried many times in different environments, but for some reason it usually doesn't agree with me and i get anxious and clam up completely. i gave up on it. the smell can be lovely, though. i'd much prefer to have a few drinks with friends..
    "Develop interest in life as you see it...the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself." -- H. Miller
    -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    Johari the good..
    Nohari.. the bad, and the ugly

I'm a FiNe SiTe to see!

MBTI
    ISFJ

WOO HOO!!!!!!! YAY for being crazy without chemicals of any kind - !
    You're missing the point of drugs. It's the only thing that turns the craziness OFF, for me.

I like feeling like myself, so in many ways it annoys me, especially the after effect. I like the focus on detail that it gives me though. I feel less of a retard on musical instruments. It seems to just make me extra silly. Am I a fan of it? Not really.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post

Yeah, Champions!
    Agree, people can't tell between drunk and sober, or stoned and not stoned anyway.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

It's funny, whenever I smoked with my ESFP friend, he'd get obnoxious high and I'd get totally stoned cold every time and he'd sit there jittering and making noise and I'd sit there like a rock sucking in air.

I've given up on marijuana. Never tried anything else, though. I'd be open to psychedelics but It'd have to wait until I was a little older probs.

I've always romanticized, as us ENFPs often romanticize you see, about being like a pirate and drinking rum all day. I think I'd much prefer that to drugs.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    Agree, people can't tell between drunk and sober, or stoned and not stoned anyway.
    Us ENFPs are constantly on our own trips. INFPs can come too! That is..if they know how to strap unicorns and tame Dragons.