User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    i'm not quieter actually...i might even be more unfiltered.
    Oh, I'll still say everything and anything that's on my mind (nonsense or not), but less frequently. It's like "I can't be bothered socializing when I'm enjoying this shiz".

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I'm a straight edge, I'm entirely against doing anything mind altering. I usually avoid the people that do these things too, but it's tolerable if they don't offer me any and they aren't in a different state of mind while around me.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    NeXx
    Socionics
    IeE

i think Americans (of which country they belong to has the most depression rate in the world) in general just want to escape "reality" so they try as much as possible all the mind altering techniques (including getting stoned and wasted)... blehhhhh.... sorry that life with invisibly controlled freedom is just too hard to take for you guys... my sympathies! *evil smile*
    "Adversity makes men, and prosperity makes monsters"

MBTI
    NeXx
    Socionics
    IeE

the normal distribution always amazes me. however, according to research, almost all Americans think they're better than average rotf lol sorry it made me laugh.. how can "everyone" be better than average at the same time heh? lol by estimation, there are around 20-30 percent of Intuitives. so the top 10% cannot really contain all the 30% of the population (oh, that was an obvious fact, wasnt it? i shouldnt have stated it out lol) after all, i guess there are always "average" N?!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

Some people do abuse drugs to escape reality, but I wouldn't say that is solely an American trait. If most Americans thought they were better than average, why would they be depressed? Also, why would the above average American posses "N"? Sounds like a reach.

Anyway, yes, weed. I am a fan. I definitely prefer it to any other substance. It's not for everyone, but a joint between good friends is not to be underestimated. When I smoke, (as others have said) my Ne is set on fire and things can become very random, indeed. Overall, I enjoy it for the sense of peace that I feel when I am in that state. It's not a temporary thing either, as the knowledge that I gain while under the influence stays with me forever.

Interestingly, two of my best friends (one is an INFJ, the other an INTJ) said that they feel like they are psychic and can read minds when they're stoned, at which point I screamed, Ni! (Monty Python reference not intended.)

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

I'm not an American and I smoke a lot of weed. I was introduced to it as a religious and cultural thing and it evolved into a thing that I do for fun.

I am a total stoner. I won't even begin to deny this. I smoke every day. Part of it is because I have a lot of anxiety issues and a heart condition and weed helps both! My doctor told me so. I am also an artist so I like to idea jam when I'm high and then work on the ideas when I'm sober.

Stoned Ne is the best!

MBTI
    EN?P
    Enneagram

I'm not an American and I smoke a lot of weed. I was introduced to it as a religious and cultural thing and it evolved into a thing that I do for fun.

I am a total stoner. I won't even begin to deny this. I smoke every day. Part of it is because I have a lot of anxiety issues and a heart condition and weed helps both! My doctor told me so. I am also an artist so I like to idea jam when I'm high and then work on the ideas when I'm sober.

Stoned Ne is the best!

MBTI
    NeXx
    Socionics
    IeE

Nobody denies Ns like dreaming. i remember captainchick once said "It takes a real dream to see the state of reality." hah i liked it. so i wonder if these kind of dreams are real dreams or not

one of the characteristics that Keirsey describes NFs is self-actualization. if he meant the same thing in Maslow's hierarchy, sorry I don't think it's mutual characteristic for NFs then.

p.s. oh, bout my previous post, globalization matters guys lol

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

The conservative Christians often tie me up in the city square and stone me for a span of 2 weeks, during which I can contemplate over my heathen ways. Can't say I enjoy it too much. Some day, I'll gather a massive amount of stones and get them all back for all they've done.