User Tag List

First 8910111220 Last

MBTI
    INFP

I luv this, Entropie. Heehee.

You can take the pot out of the hippie but you can't take the hippie out of the - um - something or other like that.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

It's too intense..

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I'ld never take a hippie out

[URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by candylandjoe View Post
    I didn't know you can turn into other types by doing drugs!
    Yeah. You certainly think you can, anyway. You can also turn into several other interesting lables with a little extra work at it. Great stuff, drugs.

The kids I've worked with who have developed schizophrenia or triggered it out of latency with recreational drug use always complained about having to take DRUGS! in order to stay out of the loony bin. Cracked me up. Laughed til I cried.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    It's too intense..
    Yeah but, Tilty. Just look at that old dude's LEGS!

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

I've gotten contact highs from being around friends who were toking, and I really hated the way it made me feel. Numb and not in control of my own thoughts. And finding things funny that clearly aren't, is even more surreal.

MBTI
    ENFj

Never have and never will, after some stories friends have told me over the years (mind you very hilarious ones) i could not bring myself to do it.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    INFP

I know that feeling, Lady Jaye. And I've done more than my share of drugs in other times.

I suppose that's why birds of a feather flock together. Because when I've been drugged I think I'm pretty charming and hilarious. But I've noticed that so does everyone else when they've got a buzz going. But they don't look too great through sober eyes.

And they aren't fun to be around when they start looking stoopid. It can actually sadden me.

I just lost an old friend this week to his habit. Took him long enough. He thought he was fine last I saw him.

Edit: Lost one in the Spring also. Most all of my old using friends are down the toilet or dead now. It's been a real trip watching them all. And my son ODed this summer.

So, on my watch I don't stand by and listen to young folks glorify it. It's a blast, yes. Just know what you are risking while you play is my motto.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

never been stoned so idk
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by aufs klo View Post
    so if we got everyone drunk and stoned...... we'd have a whole world of ENFPs.......!!!!

bwahahaha
    i think you have to be my new friend! haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison