User Tag List

First 2129303132334181 Last

can't handcuff the wind Z Buck McFate's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I maybe missed something, but I don't understand where people are getting the impression Tiltyred's post was directed at PB.

Also, I agree with what cascadeco wrote. I don't have time just now to expound, but wanted to at least say I'm a bit puzzled about this attachment of it to PB.
    Reality is a collective hunch. -Lily Tomlin

5w4 sx/sp Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Z Buck McFate View Post
    I maybe missed something, but I don't understand where people are getting the impression Tiltyred's post was directed at PB.

Also, I agree with what cascadeco wrote. I don't have time just now to expound, but wanted to at least say I'm a bit puzzled about this attachment of it to PB.
    Well, the insult was directed at others (plural) possibly so that the impact could spread amongst us. (I personally absorbed the pain of the noodly head part.) Perhaps she used this method so that the insult wasn't directed at specific individual(s) which could be construed as a "personal" attack which is against forum rules.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Z Buck McFate View Post
    I think it was directed primarily towards Mane and OA. Still, that doesn't make it any more palatable.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Well, I didn't mean you, Shorty-boo.

Professional Trickster Esoteric Wench's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    I think it was directed primarily towards Mane and OA. Still, that doesn't make it any more palatable.
    All the non-INFJs blend after a while.
    ENFP with kick*ss Te | 7w8 so | ♀

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    Cascadeco, you haven't done anything to anyone, yet you've lost a night's sleep and several hours on this. It's bullshit. It's brilliant bullshit, but it's bullshit. (If you walk away from it and refuse to participate any longer, you're probably just another one of those unremorseful, unrepentant INFJs, see how that works?) omg srsly
    Well, I'm losing sleep because I start losing sleep whenever there's conflict or I'm doing a lot of analysis to try to figure something out, or am trying to pinpoint what exactly is going on. So it's certainly not unique to just this thread, it's just how I operate if I am bothered by something, or unsure of something. I mentioned that only to try to indicate to the masses that it was impacting me enough to cause me stress, just to try to be honest in this thread. But it impacting me negatively isn't necessarily a bad thing, it just means I'm physiologically impacted by things of this nature, lol.

Note though that I never said I was done thinking about it!! It would take me a long while I think to really figure out what I think about this entire thread. Take that however you like...
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

can't handcuff the wind Z Buck McFate's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post

Okay, I'm only just stopping by the laptop briefly here and I'm saying this not having digested fully what's going on- but just want to leave a tiny bit of food for thought here: it seems to me like this exact sentiment could apply to the way we've been reacting to OA's list in the first place. "It seems to be directed primarily to INFJs OA has had bad experiences with, but that doesn't make it any more palatable."

What is it that's different here- how is what Tiltyred posted not her "story", and criticizing her comment not "invalidating her experience"? Yes, it's worded strongly. Perhaps worded too strongly to seem fair? (If yes, would it be invalidating your experience to say "It's childish to call it unfair"?.....after all, it's just Tiltyred's opinion, right?)

[I apologize for posting this and taking off- it's just the thoughts I had while reading just now.]
    Reality is a collective hunch. -Lily Tomlin

5w4 sx/sp Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Deleted
    Last edited by Tiltyred; 01-14-2013 at 03:05 PM.

Society

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    That is totally understandable. However, evil psychotic bitches do evil psychotic stuff because they are evil and psychotic.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    @Mane -- did you cheat on your wife?
    nope:

Quote Originally Posted by _eric_ View Post
    I think that is going too far...there is enough hostility, assumptions of hostility, and hasty reactions going on. Please don't add more to it, that's not going to help matters.
    i don't know if you noticed, but she's... not wrong. asking "INFJs to prove that they bleed", or rather, prove that they carry the scars, is, in a manner of speaking, what went on.

from my perspective, i can claim no naivety in the matter, the chances of nobody's feelings being hurt in the process where very very very slim, and i saw that going in. as far as i am concerned, considering all the horrible paths it could have taken, the damage so far seems to me to be as minimal as anyone could have hoped.

Thread summary below:

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.