• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] INFP vs. INFJ

empertet

MBTI Type
INFJ
I think INFP's are like rock (The sweet/candy) Sweet all the way through.

INFJ's are like Gob-stoppers. Fuck knows what's going on in there. Could just be a painted marble.

I know what's going on in my subconscious and can control it to some degree, but there's doors in there that won't open until they're ready. It's like having eight different people in my head and I only control one of them. It's chaos. :unsure:

INFP's seem to be happy with who they are and I envy that. :wink:

velveteen

Senior citizen
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
upset an infp and he will go inside his head feeling miserable, upset an infj and you get yelled at

this! so true! my infj friend can be absolutely merciless when she's upset.