• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFP Morals

Eugene Watson VIII

Senor Membrae
MBTI Type
xxxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What is important to you? When does importance change? How do you weigh importance?

When is work good as cake?

Tyrinth

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What is important to you?
*shrug*

When does importance change?
All the time/with my mood.

How do you weigh importance?
*shrug*

...Huh?

Basically, it's all difficult to put into words, but I know/sense that it's there.

Standuble

Easy questions but very difficult to explain in their entirety.

What is important to you?
Many things but ultimately few. Importance can vary and alternate, sometimes its contextually determined, sometimes not.

When does importance change?
When I realise its not important to me now as it once was or its not as important to me as I thought it was.

How do you weigh importance?
Thats a toughie. A huge number of factors. I would say based on how much it interests me or how relevant it is to what I value or desire in life. I do attempt to weigh it up objectively too e.g. evaluating something and deciding I do not value it but keeping it because its an important real world foundation for the continued existence of my value.

When the cake is spoiled.