• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] How do ENFPs behave when attracted to someone?

jungie

MBTI Type
ENFP
Oh I can also become really funny (without meaning to...)

My last effort while talking to this guy I liked as he was telling me that the secret to his business success is that he hires experts to do the job...

Him: So then people call up and always ask for something 'Young and Funky' and I get this for them...
Me: Oh so you mean you go and get someone young and funky to help you out...

He didn't call back... :cry:

plebert

MBTI Type
ENFP
i usually say "oh, but older guys with curly hair are hot" :) and then smile and walk off. leaving my prey scratching his head. because they are always Is. Poor boys, they have no chance.

MBTI Type
ENFP
When they like someone. When they are in love. And so on.

(I happen to have an ENFP friend who has been behaving very oddly in my vicinity.
Blushing, shyness, occasional muteness, embarrassment, constant staring at me, nervous laughters... Not the kind of behaviour this person usually exhibits.

But I'm not sure.

I actually doubt it... I've heard that ENFPs can behave like they were interested without actually being interested at all.

In fact, I almost never think that anyone would be interested in me (which has resulted in some shocking surprise "I luv u" statements directed to me), but this person is behaving just too uncommonly.

Help me :( )

Your subject line says "How do ENFPs BEHAVE..."

Well, we don't, generally. ;)

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Awkward, impatient, frigid, awkward, hyper, abrupt, cold, quiet, awkward, inappropriate, autistic, and really really really really really really really really awkward.

Nameless

MBTI Type
ENFP
A few things can happen...the worst is when I get really quiet and introverted and lose all my confidence, charm, and sense of humor. It wrecks the whole thing because it's like suddenly losing the things people liked you for in the first place. I also tend to dice my words...that one is embarassing. And I really hate the super-awkward one, where I just smile and look at the person or my feet. That's only at the absolute worst though. But sometimes I'm saved because they think this is cute or whatever...it depends on the girl.
But all of this stuff only happens if I really really like someone...if it's like hey, that random girl at the party is cute or whatever, there's no problem going up to talk to them, etc.

BTW, too lazy to go back to that comment, but comparing it to the high kid trying not to look high is awesome.

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
mmm... usually if i like someone, i like TOTALLY go after them. i get pretty excited... lol

and the thing is, i totally get scared of making a move on them. lol unless i feel unusually bold... lol

some people say its not good to give a girl too much attention if you like her. i try to do that... but its so hard sometimes! LOL

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
mmm... usually if i like someone, i like TOTALLY go after them. i get pretty excited... lol

and the thing is, i totally get scared of making a move on them. lol unless i feel unusually bold... lol

some people say its not good to give a girl too much attention if you like her. i try to do that... but its so hard sometimes! LOL

i was about to agree with you: im actaully more crazy then normal around a particular girl i like..... Ne goes into even more overdrive!

....but then i remembered the MONTHS of warming up its taken for me to not be the quiet mute who cant stammer a word out around girl he is attracted to :doh: :D

findthejake

MBTI Type
ENFP
If there is someone I really really like, I will drift to the outside of the circle, become very quiet and withdrawn and just muse it over and steal glances at their beauty. It's very awkward for me and I think part of me hopes they realize I am not myself and come talk to me.

Other times if I just want to make sexy time then i have no issues whatsoever talking it up and playing the game.

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
i was about to agree with you: im actaully more crazy then normal around a particular girl i like..... Ne goes into even more overdrive!

....but then i remembered the MONTHS of warming up its taken for me to not be the quiet mute who cant stammer a word out around girl he is attracted to :doh: :D

LOL!

Yeah, I had those months too... lol

I think when I was like that, they eventually noticed all the times i would quickly look away when they caught me looking at them. lol!

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
LOL!

Yeah, I had those months too... lol

I think when I was like that, they eventually noticed all the times i would quickly look away when they caught me looking at them. lol!

when it gets really bad, is when SHE is ALSO a "im shy around person i like" ...so then its just like quitesville and each one thinks "he/she must be shy"....then each one of us pops on facebook/sees the other at a party and is like:
"WTF??!!! he/she actaully talks/wont shut up!"

the simultaneous quiet warm up can be pretty hilarious actaully now that i look back in retrospect over the past year....

sandbeige

MBTI Type
ENTP
When I am interested in someone I go from a confident James Bond shaken not stirred type of guy into a total super shy 14 year old freshman girl who has a secret crush on the senior star quarterback in highschool.

This is so me :) :) :)
Am I really entp?