MBTI
    ¥¤
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Default SPORTS RABIES AND YOU

1. Your gender
    2. Type, if not listed
    3. What sports do you follow?
    4. Did you ever seriously/competitively play those sports? If not, why do you watch them?
    5. If your favorite team is playing a game, do you go all out and dress up in team colors/logos/etc even if you're not going to the stadium? Do you scream in public when you find out your team won? Do you foam at the mouth in team colors?
    3w4-9w1-?w6 (nearly headless nick)
    sp/so
    Lawful Evil

COCKBURN:

http://sundrytimes.files.wordpress.c...tomic-bomb.jpg

Riva

1) Male

2) It's a secret and I shall take it to my grave

3) Cricket, Football, a little bit of Rugby and Naked girls pillow fight

4) Cricket - Yes.

I played for my school team and a bit for a club. I would if I could go back in time, play some other sport because the school I attended continuously produces the nation's best players/Cricketers (who play for the national team). Infact the person who won the Cricket world cup for our country was from my school. Therefore one could imagine the competitiveness for the sport within the school.

5) No I don't. But I do cry a bit when the teams I support lose major competitions.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFj

1. male
    2. see <---
    3. none, I don't watch sports or read about them, it bores me to death
    4. I like and am pretty good at bowling, racket sports (especially tennis), and archery; basically anything that involves predicting trajectories. I've never done anything super serious with them, but when competing against others when I did, I still did my best to win, though it's not a big deal if I don't.
    5. see #3

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

1. Your gender - Female
    2. Type - Enfp
    3. What sports do you follow? - American football mostly, but I enjoy watching rugby, hockey, and lacrosse as well.. I just don't actively follow them.
    4. Did you ever seriously/competitively play those sports? If not, why do you watch them? - Never did play sports as a kid. Texas has a deep-set vibe for football that's hard not to catch. I got into rugby while in Africa, and hockey I only like to watch in person.. I enjoyed playing lacrosse for fun in 'team sports' class in high school, so I get a bit nostalgic and watch it every so often.
    5. If your favorite team is playing a game, do you go all out and dress up in team colors/logos/etc even if you're not going to the stadium? Do you scream in public when you find out your team won? Do you foam at the mouth in team colors? - Haha! I really do want some legit jerseys to wear to watch the games, but I don't plan my life around football games.. I very much so care if my teams are winning or not, but I don't go crazy one way or the other.. If they win they win, if they don't there's always next year. I'd like to get enough time and breathing room in my life to sit down and enjoy a game, but that won't be for a while.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge