• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] SPORTS RABIES AND YOU

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1. Your gender
2. Type, if not listed
3. What sports do you follow?
4. Did you ever seriously/competitively play those sports? If not, why do you watch them?
5. If your favorite team is playing a game, do you go all out and dress up in team colors/logos/etc even if you're not going to the stadium? Do you scream in public when you find out your team won? Do you foam at the mouth in team colors?

R

Riva

1) Male

2) It's a secret and I shall take it to my grave

3) Cricket, Football, a little bit of Rugby and Naked girls pillow fight

4) Cricket - Yes.

I played for my school team and a bit for a club. I would if I could go back in time, play some other sport because the school I attended continuously produces the nation's best players/Cricketers (who play for the national team). Infact the person who won the Cricket world cup for our country was from my school. Therefore one could imagine the competitiveness for the sport within the school.

5) No I don't. But I do cry a bit when the teams I support lose major competitions.

_eric_

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
1. male
2. see <---
3. none, I don't watch sports or read about them, it bores me to death ;)
4. I like and am pretty good at bowling, racket sports (especially tennis), and archery; basically anything that involves predicting trajectories. I've never done anything super serious with them, but when competing against others when I did, I still did my best to win, though it's not a big deal if I don't.
5. see #3

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
1. Your gender - Female
2. Type - Enfp
3. What sports do you follow? - American football mostly, but I enjoy watching rugby, hockey, and lacrosse as well.. I just don't actively follow them.
4. Did you ever seriously/competitively play those sports? If not, why do you watch them? - Never did play sports as a kid. Texas has a deep-set vibe for football that's hard not to catch. I got into rugby while in Africa, and hockey I only like to watch in person.. I enjoyed playing lacrosse for fun in 'team sports' class in high school, so I get a bit nostalgic and watch it every so often.
5. If your favorite team is playing a game, do you go all out and dress up in team colors/logos/etc even if you're not going to the stadium? Do you scream in public when you find out your team won? Do you foam at the mouth in team colors? - Haha! I really do want some legit jerseys to wear to watch the games, but I don't plan my life around football games.. I very much so care if my teams are winning or not, but I don't go crazy one way or the other.. If they win they win, if they don't there's always next year. I'd like to get enough time and breathing room in my life to sit down and enjoy a game, but that won't be for a while.