To be honest with ya I always felt that, as a female ENTP 3w4 sx/so, I was one of the weirder ones walking around town but this person just blows me out of the water! No one knows what she's thinking, why she's thinking what she's thinking or what she's even doing. One thing for sure though- I showed her the "you know you're 4w3" thread and she did EVERY SINGLE thing on there...but then she still said that she wasn't like any of them cos "the human mind is too complex to define" and that "authenticity promotes individuality" so therefore she cannot be "typed". Well, bad luck, honey...one way to spark an ENTP's curiosity is to stay stuff like "its impossible".
Anyways, yeah. Help me out guys!
- she LOVEs drama. Even if its a really small thing ("oh this really hot guy/girl smiled at me today") that happened to her, all her friends and family will undoubtedly know. She also loves performing and she likes any musical in which (quote) "I am the main character". To be fair, she is pretty damn good and can portray a large range of emotions.
- more into individual sports than team games. really big on the whole idea of "being (or at least appearing) different".
- we're both young- only 20. She makes EVERY attempt to appear grown up and hates children (by hate I mean snap at and avoid). She's very much into more "eccentric" clothing and has a leather semi-fetish.
- very emotional. She is one of the scariest people to set off and its just...ARGH. She screams, cries and moans in public (I am serious- she got rejected once when she auditioned and we could hear her through the bathroom door and all the way down the corridor) when she doesn't get the thing she wants. Her friends tell me she's a "drama queen" and "a little bratty".
- knows a lot of people but everyone of them feels she's a bit weird. Sometimes she talks a lot, on other days, she prefers to be by herself reading Sylvia Plath. She likes telling people to stop being so "logical" and that "there is no algebra in real life". Ironically, she's not a bimbo and has actually been tested to have an IQ in the 130s.
Yeah...fml. She sounds so dumb sometimes but then she'll also beat you in every single thing related to the arts or is socio-sciency. She comes across as irritating in real life but she's a star on stage. She's harsh on others but she's equally harsh on herself. Strange woman indeed.
P.S. I aren't trying to sound mean or to position her in a negative way. The stuff I say about her being the main character isn't meant to be condescending in anyway...she just ends up there whether she likes it or not. Same for the "wierdness"...it just means she's different.
For what its worth, she's also incredibly pretty and tall. She's also very fit (physically) and has a lot of talent.