• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] I don't miss places or things

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I miss the people. Anyone else relate to this. Don't miss chicago physically I just miss the people i've gotten to know up there. Like I could live anywhere as long as i could bring my peoples with me. I'm also wondering if there's a type correlation to this so other INFPs tell me if you miss places, people, things, or two or three of the things in the list.

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm the same way. Sometimes I will sort of remember places fondly, but I have no desire to go back because I know it's not the same anymore without the people who made it special.

"Home" might be different though. My INFP boyfriend misses his home a lot...

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
i think i just miss things because i want
to be somewhere else in the moment.

but i do miss places sometimes. usually
it's because i spent time there alone.
and i just miss the peace/frame of mind
i was in.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
no, i can also miss places. or doing things.
for example, i will miss riding a bicycle inbetween woods and canals in holland. this is something emotional for me, because the wind and the scenery and the freedom give me.....inspiration....and satisfaction. and there aren't people connected to this.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I miss my personalised spaces.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
mostly i miss the atmosphere of the place. especially my favorite nooks, and doing certain ritualized things in atmospheric places.

i rarely miss people, but when i do, i REALLY REALLY miss them.

28132373.jpg

D:

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I miss people and places. In particular, I miss houses I've lived in previously because they were nice ones in beautiful places. I miss the people that I care about but haven't had time to visit for awhile. There are quite a few of those. :cry:

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
I miss houses I've lived in previously because they were nice ones in beautiful places.

I miss houses too! I think for me it's more of a wanting to go back and live it all again thing.

Anyway, I miss places, things, etc., but I don't actually miss people that often. I went to a different high school to deliberately get rid of one of my good friends. My brother moved out several years ago and I rarely see him, but do not miss him. Yeah, I sound kind of like an unfeeling bitch. I feel very guilty about this.

However, I did eventually come across a situation where I actually do miss people. There are a lot of them that I will never see again and I miss them SO much. :cry:

Apostolos

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I miss people. But I miss only people I love. I don't love my parents, my friends etc. I just like them and I never miss them. But I still love all those girls that I have been "in love" with. Sometimes I miss my childhood crush.