• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] What have you discovered about yourself recently?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
the more personally significant, the better

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
That I suck at communicating personal needs...

I really thought I was a good communicator in my relationship. It just struck me last night that I had never done any of the 'open communication' that people talk about.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That apparently there are those that consider my sx-dom instinct equally valuable to an sp-dom instinct. That in fact, to many, that is as vital to life as taking care of yourself. And that when I 'slack off' in the sx-dom department (due to trying to figure out how to be more sp and trying to be less in other peoples face), I actually fail to deliver what I am to deliver according to the contracts in my relationships, causing unhappiness in those I love :huh:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That I desire more meaningful social interaction than I have ever experienced.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That I really like how I look without hair, which is something I could never ever have predicted.

That at the end of the day, I don't really have any idea the sort of person I think I'd want/need out of a longterm partner; all I have is some ephemeral notion of some mystical 'dynamic' that I think I'll latch onto and 'know' when I experience it. :shrug:

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
That I'm much more dependent on my folks than I used to think. Oy vey. :doh:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I need to get out of my parents house before i do something drastic

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
That apparently there are those that consider my sx-dom instinct equally valuable to an sp-dom instinct. That in fact, to many, that is as vital to life as taking care of yourself. And that when I 'slack off' in the sx-dom department (due to trying to figure out how to be more sp and trying to be less in other peoples face), I actually fail to deliver what I am to deliver according to the contracts in my relationships, causing unhappiness in those I love :huh:

:hifive:!

Sometimes my boyfriend says things like this that catch me off guard. Like he said the other day that just because he doesn't kiss-attack me nearly as often as I kiss-attack him, or because he doesn't always respond super-enthusiastically when he's taking care of something, doesn't mean that he doesn't love it or want it or feel disappointed when I don't do it. I thought that was cute.

Today I realized that I follow the sx-6 partner-and-self "testing" pattern to a T. :doh:

Lark

When I'm in better health and my sugars are stable I feel absolutely amazing and am positively brimming with such an optimistic vibe that I can move mountains and rally many to my banners. :happy2: < I become this guy :laugh:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
- I am not as immune to the petty emotional weaknesses of people as I once thought
- I'm way more dependent on people than my ego would like to admit
- I have a large ego, however, as long as I keep it in proper perspective and am able to laugh at myself when my ego wants to do something really stupid, I think this is a good thing (having an ego feels good and it's a great motivator)
- I have a territorial aggression to me that is not going to go away any time soon
- friends are a need, not a luxury. I don't need a lot, just 2-3 is enough really, but I need at least a few people I can be REALLY close to
- I am willing to do some really stupid things for love
- it's better to take the plunge, open yourself up to emotional pain and be able to experience real intimacy than to never have loved at all but stay save in behind the emotional castle walls of your fortress
- being a bad ass is important to me. I think I was trying to deny this because wanting to be a bad ass would make me feel like less of a bad ass
- I get pissed off a lot, it's just under the surface/under my control, but sometimes I really seethe with anger

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My biggest regrets are not taking chances, not being hedonistic and just feeling life for what it offered in the moment. I regret being so careful in my actions throughout my life. My best choices have typically been my greatest risks.

mmhmm

meinmeinmein!
just discovered where ash is on the keyboard
now i can finally type fæces in all its glory

A

A_priori

I have discovered is it much easier to solve the worlds toughest problems than to actually sit and listen!

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've discovered that I've made a heroic attempt at distracting myself in some sort of productive manner by taking on all kinds of hobbies so I could somehow justify having fun by learning a new skill. All that money would've been better spent on food and drink and shows.

xenaprincess

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That I can be the world's largest flake. I knew that already but it's being hammered home every day.

That I feel guilty for just about everything.

And that I can't be the 'company man', or woman. I've tried all my life. I can't for the life of me dot all my i's and cross all my t's.
I try to do it and a little part of me, the artist part, dies.

G

garbage

• I actually do see the value in conflict, so long as it's handled well.
  • I don't actually need everyone's approval (a lesson that I'm continually learning but that's hitting home as of late).

Most of the shit that I'm discovering about myself is actually good. Which is a good thing.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Deep down I've realized that so much of why I've avoided relationships is because I fear rejection and not being completely accepted for who I am.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
- many of my analysis are significantly biased
- I'm a much more affectionate person than I ever realized...I'm just really good at hiding it most of the time and I'm afraid of people finding out
- my MTG color is Red/Black :cool: (apart from loving nature, I'm really not green at all)
- I'm not as unique as I originally thought I was
- apparently lots of people think I'm attractive

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
- I care a lot more about what people think of me than I used to think.
- I can be EXTREMELY touchy feely if I know the person is okay with it and I feel comfortable with them (this only happens when I'm tired).
- Speaking of which, when I'm tired, I ramble nonsense in a valley girl accent and I get very cuddly.
- My initial reaction to conflict isn't to fight, but to not let my mood be spoiled by the other person -- by adopting a "I'm too good for this" attitude.
- I freak out when somebody I like plays the hot and cold game with me, and it's the cold phase. I usually think that the person wants to leave me or something.
- I'm much better at Ni than I thought I would be.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
- I care a lot more about what people think of me than I used to think.
- I can be EXTREMELY touchy feely if I know the person is okay with it and I feel comfortable with them (this only happens when I'm tired).
- Speaking of which, when I'm tired, I ramble nonsense in a valley girl accent and I get very cuddly.
- My initial reaction to conflict isn't to fight, but to not let my mood be spoiled by the other person -- by adopting a "I'm too good for this" attitude.
- I freak out when somebody I like plays the hot and cold game with me, and it's the cold phase. I usually think that the person wants to leave me or something.
- I'm much better at Ni than I thought I would be.

you're such an Sx dom 3w4 :D