User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Ever since I went on a self-imposed exile from Facebook I'm much more productive. No longer do I have to entertain people I don't like or get reminded of a certain someone who I had drama with.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Well, one of my friends actually made me realize this recently: I tend to make things seem more beautiful than they are, and can also be really gullible at times.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

There are a few topics that I have an insatiable curiosity about. But for most subjects, I really could care less how or why it is.

I have a love/hate relationship with learning. If it's something I'm already interested in, then Bring it On! If it's something I'm not really interested in but I need to learn it for school or for a job, then I can learn it but I probably won't retain it very well.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

I need to start building in wind down time into my day instead of taking it out of my sleep. I'm not sure how to do that yet but I'be got to figure out something different.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

... That I was never really myself growing up in teen and college years. Looking back, it's like until the last few years, i dont recognize that younger me! I was too tired from sports and lack of sleep. I had neurotic tendincies. I was a shell of my real self...

But I'm actaully not depressed or bitter about "missing those years". It's like, "wow, who knew I actually AM this awesome". I disagree with the type theorists who say teenage years are the most revealing of our personalities. There's scientific evidence that peoples brains change through 30! Your type, level of neuroticism, optimism and positivity isn't actually fully set until maybe 30. You actually can and do change, sometimes in lasting ways for the better.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Satisfaction is a lie. Nothing starves more than a human being.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

I need to be more careful who I'm venting to and confiding in. Way more careful. Like keep it for a journal which I'm planning to burn when its full or something.
    Likes Noon liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

That it's okay to feel whatever I feel, the damaging part is acting immediately on those feelings; The feelings themselves are not wrong or bad, but it's best to go away alone or something and think about or experience or be with those feelings, or share them with a trusted friend rather than ACTING OUT THE FEELING IMMEDIATELY.

The problem is not the feeling (denial is unhealthy) but the immediate acting upon it. Much more could be learned from welcoming and being with, and learning from why the feeling is there, THEN when calmer perhaps discussing with the other party what you learned from it.

Because sometimes those feelings do mean you need to stand up for yourself or tell someone else to back off, but it's probably best to find out why first, then tell them in a way they understand what you mean.

But then again I'm often right, I've noticed I'll suspect something and it will be true.

I really trust my impulses. I think this is normal in someone with Se, or even just Pe; but it's imbalanced to constantly live in that state without analysis or judgment, or only using analysis or judgment after you've already made a mess.

I'm really good at it when in a professional state of mind, though. In the right frame of mind, my immediate impulse or reactivity works well for me, because it's more controlled, and it serves me as a great way of improvising and reading people.

It's mainly in my personal life that it can cause problems; but that's because I act out on past trauma in the present, this is the source of all emotionally disturbed behavior or abuse.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Reading this thread made me happy for some reason :P

That I'm actually really awesome and I'm definitely going to be successful in the future
    I really like cats and food.