User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 42

  1. #11
    Senior Member Gabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    590

    Default

    the answer to the 'question' of this thread should be a fairly obious 'no'. I, for one, am majoring in meteorology, and I've taught myself material since I was 10. I also like type theory because of the complexity that the theory add's (and rienforces how I think that it's terribly stupid to say 'there are two types of people in the world).
    Also, some INFPs major in the hard sciences, and there are probably lots and lots of INFP lawyers.

  2. #12
    Protocol Droid Athenian200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Speaking for myself, I spend my days alternately sobbing and laughing uncontrollably.
    Have you been tested for manic-depressive disorder, heart? Sounds like you have it.

    Also, you haven't described whether you care about reason or anything other than your ethics/emotions. Do you or don't you? Just curious.

  3. #13
    heart on fire
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Have you been tested for manic-depressive disorder, heart? Sounds like you have it.
    I was being facetious. I couldn't tell if Kiddo was being serious here or not. Of course I care about reason and logic.

  4. #14
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    This is such a ludicrous question.

    A.) Define "care" please.

    B.) NFPs more than likely are concerned with morality, not ethics.

    C.) As for "caring" about emotions, of course we care about them, just like every human being does.

    I am going to go out on a limb here and state that I think many NFs happen to be primarily concerned with life in general, their personal existence, human beings and what it means to be human. But then again I may be wrong, or simply projecting.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  5. #15
    Furry Critter with Claws Kiddo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    OMNi
    Posts
    2,790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    NFs more than likely are concerned with morality, not ethics.
    Oh? And what do you base that assertion on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    OMNi: Wisdom at the cost of Sanity.

  6. #16
    heart on fire
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    This is such a ludicrous question.

    A.) Define "care" please.

    B.) NFs more than likely are concerned with morality, not ethics.

    C.) As for "caring" about emotions, of course we care about them, just like every human being does.

    I am going to go out on a limb here and state that I think many NFs happen to be primarily concerned with life in general, their personal existence, human beings and what it means to be human. But then again I may be wrong, or simply projecting.
    I agree with what you say here.

  7. #17
    Furry Critter with Claws Kiddo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    OMNi
    Posts
    2,790

    Default

    I have a hunch that this is how it correlates.

    Fi= morals
    Fe= ethics
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    OMNi: Wisdom at the cost of Sanity.

  8. #18
    mrs disregard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    7,855

    Default

    Re heart/cc: And that is where I wonder how other temperaments get by without that beautiful connected feeling.

  9. #19
    homo-loving sonovagun anii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    9
    Socionics
    fuck
    Posts
    900

    Default

    Sex.

    I care alot about sex.
    There's reason to be afraid, and reason to open your heart. ~ Seal

    Refreshment for your ears: www.kexp.org

  10. #20
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    Oh? And what do you base that assertion on?
    Inferential logic, i.e. I am basing it on my personal experience and intuition.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

Similar Threads

  1. Do you care about the "Death of Privacy"?
    By Salomé in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 10-26-2010, 04:54 PM
  2. [MBTItm] Why do NFs care?/apathy
    By prplchknz in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 10:45 AM
  3. [NT] Do NTs care about anything outside of logic?
    By Kiddo in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 10:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO