• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] XNFPs and Getting Dressed

Joehobo

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Either over dressed (I love semi formal clothing.) or I look like I've not bought new clothes in 5 years. (Which is mostly true.)

The worse is realising that the shirt which passed the smell test still has a food stain from the other week, and you don't realise till after you left the house!

frylockholmes

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
My husband is an ENFP. I do sooo much laundry because he changes clothes at LEAST 3 times a day. And when we go out, he takes at least 30 minutes longer than I do to get ready... and he's a guy for cryin' out loud!

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENFP20get20it20right.jpg

I never understood this. What'd she get wrong?

CreativeCait

MBTI Type
PING
I never understood this. What'd she get wrong?

I don't entirely know, but the effect is too much and it doesn't match enough.Generally you go all black, or all one pattern and she has mixed both.

The moccasins look wrong and the frayed material 'claws' just look silly.

Then there's the tail. How on earth is she going to sit with that on. She is totally going to knock stuff onto the floor with it. Looks more like something you would hook sheep with or use in slapstick comedy.

In short she's kinda like a cat channeling a hula dancer, channeling Pocahontas, channeling Little Bo Peep :newwink:

Bardsandwarriors

Xena's boyfriend
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I wondered the same thing, and decided she was a catty hula indian type thing which I had never quite seen before, posing in the half light next to the potted plants.

Bardsandwarriors

Xena's boyfriend
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's a Halloween costume, right? So it's some weird mischievous sprite which has only just been found, brought out into the spotlight (from some corner in a hotel foyer, next to potted plants where it normally pretends to be a sculptural effect), and has this strange facility for smiling for the camera, a bit shy when its cover is blown.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't entirely know, but the effect is too much and it doesn't match enough.Generally you go all black, or all one pattern and she has mixed both.

The moccasins look wrong and the frayed material 'claws' just look silly.

Then there's the tail. How on earth is she going to sit with that on. She is totally going to knock stuff onto the floor with it. Looks more like something you would hook sheep with or use in slapstick comedy.

In short she's kinda like a cat channeling a hula dancer, channeling Pocahontas, channeling Little Bo Peep :newwink:

oh. :laugh:

i never even looked at the costume that hard.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
:c im not a smart dresser...