User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    PING

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    I pretty much stopped buying casual clothing 10 years ago, and am down to wearing the gear that hasn't worn out yet because I didn't ever like it enough to wear it.
    *wonders what on earth you are wearing within those perameters* :p

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    on the rare occasion that i dress up it takes me forever and i'll change my clothes like 5 times before i finally find something i like. but 99% of the time i just wear jeans and whatever shirt looks clean.
    me too and sometimes my shirt ends up on backwards and my fly unzipped. i am awesome
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by CreativeCait View Post
    *wonders what on earth you are wearing within those perameters* :p
    Mostly stuff my mum nonconsensually bought me. Questionable though her sense of style was, she had the last laugh.

My INFP friend is a very stylish dresser. She cares a lot about how she looks, her clothes, hair, jewelry. She has a very indie, yet subdued style. I like it!

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Disclaimer: my type is currently undetermined. I may or may not be XNFP.

I love clothes and fashion. I try my best to look good all the time. Aesthetics make me happy. A world without beauty would be pointless in my opinion. I've spent a lot of time in acquiring social skills also learning the protocol of dressing, so I pretty well know what to wear when and with what. If I don't know (and I'm still kind of clueless about accessories and shoes), I'll ask my sister or a friend. I have a lot of cute skirts and tops that I can mix and match, and a lot of outfits I already know go together, so most of the time it's easy to just pick something to wear. The trouble comes when I run into one of those moments where I'm not sure what the protocol is, and I experiment with different combinations, and in the end usually scrap it for the moment and wear something generic I know works. I'll usually wear yoga pants and a tank top, a skirt and tank top or tight t-shirt, or shorts and a top. If it's cold I'll wear plain long sleeved shirts, boots, sweatshirts, and scarves (and of course jeans and khakis). I have a couple of cute dresses too. I almost always wear (natural looking) makeup when I go out of the house, just because it makes me feel good. I usually wear my fairy necklace. Also I love knee socks.

My INFP cousin half the time dresses like a cool hipster and the other half like she doesn't care (in the usual thrift store attire). My ENFP sister is a pretty snappy dresser, and I ask her for advice a lot.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

i like wearable works of art. the stuff i love is both timeless and avant-garde...haider ackermann, rick owens, vivienne westwood, comme des garçons, vintage tom ford and helmut lang. i design and create what i envision but cannot find, so understand the enormous effort that a designer puts into her or his creations.

i will do vintage couture occasionally if it's pristine (picked up a pair of vintage opera length gloves to wear with my mom's 1969 geoffrey beene ballgown to the opera recently. modern gloves are a joke in comparison: these have hand-rolled french seams and a proper row of buttons allowing you to tuck the fingers into the wrist while eating).

i also go to italy every year to stock up on unique pieces as well as lingerie. italian fabric mills are among the best in the world and the construction is superb.

above all, i dress to please myself as i view my body as a canvas in motion. i'm loyal to my pieces and wear my favorite ones until they're ready to fall off. and that's where i, or my french taylor, come in.
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great

7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦

Johari.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

I'm a type 7 ENFP... I wear random stuff and am very indescisive. I am not a dresser for comfort in some cases. I love wearing victorian dresses, styling my hair into dramatic styles and so on... Probably something from the 749 sx. I also love eyepatches and goggles! So much awesone stuff!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

A long time ago when I went out all the time I loved playing dress up... I don't do it as often now... I still like to put together a look of some kind but its not usually very time consuming.

I think for me it's just about having a place to go... I don't get out much here.. Don't know very many people... It sucks a lil bit.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP

I seem to be internal even for an INFP. Most INFPs I've known have very distinct styles. I didn't even decorate my bedroom.

Maybe it's an enneagram thing.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Dude, I've only discovered fashion lately. I'm probably best described as a snappy dresser. I'd say about half the clothes I bring home go straight to donation or get returned, because it's a ridiculous process for me to decide if I like something or not.. I have to come to some sort of harmonized tactile attenuation to it.