• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP 7w6 + ENFP 8w7 relationship

disco

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just curious what people think this pairing would be like. Both of us are musicians and have a history of financial irresponsibility :) However, we are both extremely passionate, driven, creative, fun-loving and intelligent. I could see it being extremely positive in all directions, or come crashing down with too much strain from the drudgery of reality...

(26 yo female ENFP 7w6 741, 32 yo male ENFP 8w7: 846 likely)

Right now we are just really good friends who work together in various creative settings.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i personally think a type 7 and 8 can do really well together...tho my enfp ex now thinks he's a type 9w8 (he's not)

his type 8ness is likely what made him seem tish...which is a nice contrast...

anyway...we split up just due to life stuff not being compatible...needing to live different places etc

but we got along really well.

so...all that is to say...i don't personally think there's any "type" stuff to get in the way or make things difficult....so hopefully it'll work out how you want. :)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Just curious what people think this pairing would be like. Both of us are musicians and have a history of financial irresponsibility :) However, we are both extremely passionate, driven, creative, fun-loving and intelligent. I could see it being extremely positive in all directions, or come crashing down with too much strain from the drudgery of reality...
(26 yo female ENFP 7w6 741, 32 yo male ENFP 8w7: 846 likely)
Right now we are just really good friends who work together in various creative settings.

sounds like a good match to me

disco

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lady X, I'm dying to see your website...I feel that we may be kindred spirits. :sombrero: