• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] How do NFs view INTJs?

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'm not the one following her around posting rude and difficult-to-read responses like she was (and apparently still is).

I am sorry Wolf, but I am going to have to politely ask you to quit being a douche.

Seriously, from the looks of things you came in here and trolled her by saying that males of your type can see right through females like her.

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Are we to assume from your quote that your swatting EXXP women off of you left and right with your pimp stick because they just can't resist you?

I think what you meant to say is that you can see through some people, and for that reason they avoid you.

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Wolf. Seriously, man. Reading your posts reminds me of junior high was like when guys would be mean to the girls they liked. You're obviously in denial for having the hots for CC.

Noooot that I blame you. CC isn't too shabby to look at and she's obviously not stupid - you must have 50 new assholes by now. Quit now, unless you're gunnin' for another 50.

cn1234567890

MBTI Type
ENFP
chill_pill.jpg

take one, everyone please.

wedekit

MBTI Type
INFJ
Umm... I think I get to see a larger array of INTJs in the college setting, so it is hard to make a general statement about INTJs that would include all of them. One thing I can say for sure is that INTJs are definitely independent (some more than others), and there is little you could ever do about that. I know very religious INTJs and I know just as many religiously ambivalent INTJs.

I would say that I relate well to the INTJs' way of going about doing things, partly because of our orderly and way of taking care of things. I think IN_Js are both very no-nonsense when it comes to certain matters. I always love to have an INTJ as a co-worker on projects; it always seems that neither of us are afraid of hard work in order to ensure quality and creativity. When I work on projects with INTJs (normally doing an advertisement for an event or program), I normally draw out a concept and then work out a way to make a bigger version of my doodle. Then once I do that I can rely on my coworker moderate the precision and assembly of the project, which they always seem to appreciate more. INTJs often seem to add their own creative flair in the assembly and presentation of the idea I provide. "There is always room for improvement" is definitely a motto that I think fits. I never mind if an INTJ wants to "improve" my idea, since that means they like the idea and are interested in making it even better. It is a 1st class INTJ compliment in my opinion.

I'm choosing not to mention any bad qualities. It's just to awkward to almost "accuse" a type of certain negative behaviors.

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I realize this is a completely self-absorbed thread, but I am curious. What do you guys think of INTJs?

I have met only one INTJ that I'm sure was INTJ (because he had been in MBTI course and he told me his type). I met this person in a course that was about personal influencing. This INTJ was surely intelligent but he had no idea what the teacher in the course were talking about. I thought it was interesting to observe him really wanting to understand people stuff but it was difficult for him because he was more technical person. He was surely open for new things and you could almost see his brain furiously processing the stuff that was handled on the course.

I'm suspecting that another INTJ was in my workplace too. She was extremely nice person, extremely intelligent (she had been somekind of miracle person at the university when she was studying, so very very very intelligent). She was really humble too about her abilities and I really enjoyed talking with her. She was also very helpful for everybody that needed help. So, if she was a INTJ, she is a extremely good examle about balanced intelligence and people skills.

So, based on my INTJ experiences, I would definitely like to meet more INTJ's in order to see what kind of reaction do I have when meeting them. Those two experiences were both pleasant. I can say that based on those experiences, INTJ's feel warmer (mentally) than INTP's. ;)

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yes I find that to be one of the traits of INTJs I can't stand, this whole approach to life as a problem. Rather, I tend to see life as a mystery and celebrate it as such.

What do you find irritable about seeing life as a problem?

I'm choosing not to mention any bad qualities.

There's nothing wrong with having bad qualities, I see them as a chance to improve our character once we can identify the hows and whys of those traits. ;) Besides, as an INTJ on the Myer-Briggs forums, we've probably heard of every single flaw that could have possibly been said about us and it's highly likely we already know it ourselves. :D So shoot away. What are the negative characteristics amongst the INTJs you have personally encountered?

So, based on my INTJ experiences, I would definitely like to meet more INTJ's in order to see what kind of reaction do I have when meeting them. Those two experiences were both pleasant. I can say that based on those experiences, INTJ's feel warmer (mentally) than INTP's. ;)

Only speaking for myself, I'm fairly strong on the introverted feeling function, so I can connect very well with ENFPs. (I'll write what I think of them later. :) ) For the same reason, I've been told I don't outwardly appear as the typical INTJ: I'm noticeably more warmer, sillier and animated.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh. To deal with people like that, just use the SP defense:

"Because I feel like it."

or, alternatively,

"Because it's cool."

OH MAN - I hate these answers.

"WHY?" <--- This question was created for people like me!!! :party2:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm

When I hear something like this I know that this person is irrational idiot.

Sorry, I am INTJ.:happy:

Last edited:

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
Because you feel like it?

Uh-um. Carry on.

I don't think I see life as a problem...more like a stream of consciousness.

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
Should I apologize to Wolf? I think I was a bit harsh, but rumor has it that INTJ's don't have a soul/emotions (j/k).

No, really, in the eyes of an INTJ, was that uber rude? I think it was none of my business in the first place, so that would make it extra rude now...

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

When I hear something like this I know that this person is irrational idiot.

Sorry am INTJ.:happy:

wow :shock: when I say "because I feel like it" usually means I don't feel like explaining.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Should I apologize to Wolf? I think I was a bit harsh, but rumor has it that INTJ's don't have a soul/emotions (j/k).

No, really, in the eyes of an INTJ, was that uber rude? I think it was none of my business in the first place, so that would make it extra rude now...
Hell no, you should not apologize!!!

Granted, I'm biased, but...

Yeah, your post gave it to him quite gently, I think!!!

:)

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
Hell no, you should not apologize!!!

Granted, I'm biased, but...

Yeah, your post gave it to him quite gently, I think!!!

:)

Ok, as long as it was gentle, personally I never read anything for him, that is why I felt kind of rude, but he was trolling, hence my douche comment.

I guess he is one of the regulars here, unlike me... a plain newb :)

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
God damn, why are girl INTJ's so freaking irrisisstable (damn you Microsoft Office, I can no longer spell)?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
God damn, why are girl INTJ's so freaking irrisisstable (damn you Microsoft Office, I can no longer spell)?

:hug:

I don't hear that one very often that's for sure!