User Tag List

First 678910 Last

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Wolf, hun, this arrogance is not an attractive colour on you. When someone shits you that much it's best to ignore and move on to save looking petty.
    Sorry, I'll try to refrain. I already have her on ignore...

So, was I right?
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    I don't think Wolf literally means that ESxPs are the most sexually promiscuous types, but in theory, since Se is the function of hedonistic pleasure seeking and freely following physical impulses, it could suggest that sexuality as a pursuit for physical sensation would appeal to these types. This, of course, could extend to trying out a variety of new foods or just generally enjoying the thrill of physical impulses.

But again, I don't think he was being literal.

INxJs, by contrast, tend to be very shy of Se pursuits, since it is their inferior. So they tend to refrain from taking physical risks since they mistrust their physical impulses. And since Se is unconscious, this leads the dominant Ni to do more internal fantasizing about physical impulses rather than acting on them in the moment.
    Eh, I dunno...

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    For the last question, ESXP, since they're extremely impulsive and sexually-promiscuous.
    Actually, I should take back my ESXP comment; this is true of all EXXPs. The most impulsive and sexually-promiscuous people I know (or have known, some died of their impulsiveness) were among these four types... They also seem to be more likely to be smokers, so this might be a quick indicator for potential one-night-stands.
    And here is what he wrote in my, "Do you think you're physically attractive", thread, lol.

Whatever: Did you ever encounter the research that shows that average is more attractive than extremes? Combining a large number of faces of different people of a specific gender results in an attractive face. That's why we're treated better when among people of similar genetic ancestry than we are when among those that are not.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Sorry, I'll try to refrain. I already have her on ignore...

So, was I right?
    If you want to know read it I prefer not to play these games (btw not reading what's written but then antagonising anyway isn't ignoring, the ignore button is a fantastic resource, work with it not against)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    C-cute?!

Well, perhaps being perceived as 'cute' can offer up some advantages when dealing with people... *jots down notes and schemes*
    Hmmm, NOW who's cold and calculating?

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    If you want to know read it I prefer not to play these games (btw not reading what's written but then antagonising anyway isn't ignoring, the ignore button is a fantastic resource, work with it not against)
    I'm not the one following her around posting rude and difficult-to-read responses like she was (and apparently still is).
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I'm not the one following her around posting rude and difficult-to-read responses like she was (and apparently still is).
    lol
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I'm not having trouble reading what she says, nor do I think her comments are rude...but I'm not easily offended.

MBTI
    INXX

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Yes I find that to be one of the traits of INTJs I can't stand, this whole approach to life as a problem. Rather, I tend to see life as a mystery and celebrate it as such.
    My INTJ doesn't see life as a problem. He's very fun-loving. He applies his INTJness to specific goals and tasks, not to all of life.

MBTI
    JIxT

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    lol
    lol

I just lol'ed a lol.
    Reyson: ...If you were to change your ways, I'm sure we could rebuild the relationship the two of us once shared.

Naesala: Oh no, that I could never do. You see, humans are essential to the fulfillment of my ambitions.

Reyson: You've changed, Naesala. If this is the path you've chosen, I've nothing left to say.

MBTI
    JIxT

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Yes I find that to be one of the traits of INTJs I can't stand, this whole approach to life as a problem. Rather, I tend to see life as a mystery and celebrate it as such.
    I think that is more Enneagram type 1 behavior.
    The parts of life which are mystery, I accept as mystery.
    The parts of life which are not perceptively mystery, I attempt to unravel.

Quote Originally Posted by SquirrelTao View Post
    My INTJ doesn't see life as a problem. He's very fun-loving. He applies his INTJness to specific goals and tasks, not to all of life.
    Maybe solving the problem is our fun.
    Reyson: ...If you were to change your ways, I'm sure we could rebuild the relationship the two of us once shared.

Naesala: Oh no, that I could never do. You see, humans are essential to the fulfillment of my ambitions.

Reyson: You've changed, Naesala. If this is the path you've chosen, I've nothing left to say.