User Tag List

First 56789 Last

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Strange, intriguing... why?
    It's because her methods don't work on male INTJs, who see right through her, and she hates that. Females are easier because they don't call her out because they don't catch it. We're all similarly-oblivious, but males have the bad luck of encountering females like her, which we learn from.

Instead, female INTJs are probably massively skilled at shooting down advances from male EXXPs, but wouldn't understand the different angles they take based on gender roles.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    It's because her methods don't work on male INTJs, who see right through her, and she hates that. Females are easier because they don't call her out because they don't catch it. We're all similarly-oblivious, but males have the bad luck of encountering females like her, which we learn from.

Instead, female INTJs are probably massively skilled at shooting down advances from male EXXPs, but wouldn't understand the different angles they take based on gender roles.
    Wolf,

How about you stop being the furry little pussy cat that you are and address me personally.

Don't speak about "me" and my "methods".

I happen to think a numerous of highly negative things about you, but since our last altercation, I have just simply ignored you, that is, until now.

If you start publicly stating the problems you have with me, I'll come right back and obliterate your pathetic little soul to pieces.

K

Thnx

-CC
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Please don't intentionally bleed us. It's painful and... umm... not very nice.
    It was late, but I still kind of new I took that metaphor too far.

Needless to say, I didn't mean it.

`

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Oh, the whole "evil" facade thing is pretty lame. The more "evil" you claim yourselves to be, the more puppykitty juice is in fact flowing through your veins.
    And how would you know?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    And how would you know?
    Well... truth be told, I don't conclusively know, care to be a guinea pig?

`

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Well... truth be told, I don't conclusively know, care to be a guinea pig?

What do you propose to do?

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Heh, two CaptChick posts after mine. She's probably tweaked about something. I bet she failed to respond to your question to begin with, or went on a tangent that had nothing to do with it, since it seems to be her pattern. Following a conversation or thought process never seemed to be one of her abilities.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    What do you propose to do?
    Sorry Uber, I have to deal with this furry little pussy cat.

Get back to you in a sec...

Heh, two CaptChick posts after mine. She's probably tweaked about something. I bet she failed to respond to your question to begin with, or went on a tangent that had nothing to do with it, since it seems to be her pattern. Following a conversation or thought process never seemed to be one of her abilities.
    Lol,

You block me and put me on your ignore list, yet you continue to address me?!!?

I know you are baiting me and the reason why I am biting is that I honestly find you to be such a deplorable excuse of a guy, and also a horrible representative of your INTJ type that I just can't resist.

INTJ's, Wolf is precisely the kind of person who gives you guys a bad name.

You make the most unfounded, grossly inaccurate claims about people, and well, just about any and everything else.

You are the one who will state that ES_P's are the most sexually promiscuous type.

And I can dig it up, but in my physical attraction thread, you totally botched up what the research has shown on universal standards of beauty and turned it into a crazy, "blah, blah, blah, incredibly racist comment" Wolf statement.

And yes, you are right, I am a tangentially inclined butterfly

And speaking of tangents.

Idiots...

Aren't idiots funny? You know, kinda in a sad pathetic sorta way.

I wish there were less idiots, but apparently idiots are here to stay.

:sadface:
    `

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Wolf, hun, this arrogance is not an attractive colour on you. When someone shits you that much it's best to ignore and move on to save looking petty.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

You are the one who will state that ES_P's are the most sexually promiscuous type.
    I don't think Wolf literally means that ESxPs are the most sexually promiscuous types, but in theory, since Se is the function of hedonistic pleasure seeking and freely following physical impulses, it could suggest that sexuality as a pursuit for physical sensation would appeal to these types. This, of course, could extend to trying out a variety of new foods or just generally enjoying the thrill of physical impulses.

But again, I don't think he was being literal.

INxJs, by contrast, tend to be very shy of Se pursuits, since it is their inferior. So they tend to refrain from taking physical risks since they mistrust their physical impulses. And since Se is unconscious, this leads the dominant Ni to do more internal fantasizing about physical impulses rather than acting on them in the moment.