User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Nevermind what I said before -- I think I know what you're talking about now (it took me a while, but think I got it)

The issue is that INTJs believe they are malleable. It may have been a satirical remark that "INTJs see life as a problem to be solved," but it's true. Even the healthy ones, what they tend to believe is that they're up to a challenge, that they see two things react (themselves against custom), they don't see themselves as flawed, what they see is simply breakdown, and that something's got to give. Once you've got an INTJ believing that they're inherently flawed then you've probably got a pretty depressed INTJ on your hands.
    Exactly! That's what I'm dealing with. Oh, well, when I start to enjoy agruing in and of itself again, I'll be fine, or so I tell myself. Sans the will to fight, an INTJ is nothing.

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    It may have been a satirical remark that "INTJs see life as a problem to be solved," but it's true. Even the healthy ones, what they tend to believe is that they're up to a challenge, that they see two things react (themselves against custom), they don't see themselves as flawed, what they see is simply breakdown, and that something's got to give. Once you've got an INTJ believing that they're inherently flawed then you've probably got a pretty depressed INTJ on your hands.
    Yes I find that to be one of the traits of INTJs I can't stand, this whole approach to life as a problem. Rather, I tend to see life as a mystery and celebrate it as such.

MBTI
    nnnn

This personal experience contrasts heaviely with the stuff I read from the people on INTJforums.com most of those guys probably have some serious mental issues and/or emotional problems. I do not get along well with people that would behave the way they talk on the forums, luckily for us, those types of INTJ's probably feel cast out from society and only live on the net. I can go into more detail on my perception of those guys or my description of my relationship with my brother if you are interested.
    Please do.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

There exists a fair sum of you guys whom I happen to find obnoxious and borderline intolerable, primarily because this particular type of INTJ is, sadly, not nearly as intelligent as he seems to think he is.

I also find myself feeling incredibly confused and disconcerted by religious INTJ's.

I love, love, love the INTJ's who actually are intelligent and who are *receptive* to utilizing the benefits of social/intellectual exchange.

Oh, those of you who are bitter, no thanks, you reek of your inherent bitterness and feelings of disdain.

I tend to appreciate female INTJ's more than I do male ones.

Oh, the whole "evil" facade thing is pretty lame. The more "evil" you claim yourselves to be, the more puppykitty juice is in fact flowing through your veins.

You guys give good debate. (sometimes)
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest
    Meh, they're okay.
    ... just okay?

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan
    INTJ's are awesome.
    *melts*

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy
    Yes I find that to be one of the traits of INTJs I can't stand, this whole approach to life as a problem. Rather, I tend to see life as a mystery and celebrate it as such.
    I prefer to look at life as a wonderful mystery to be celebrated... and solved

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick
    There exists a fair sum of you guys whom I happen to find obnoxious and borderline intolerable, primarily because this particular type of INTJ is, sadly, not nearly as intelligent as he seems to think he is.
    IQ without EQ is overrated. Sadly developing emotional maturity and keeping an open mind can be seen as a weakness by some.

I also find myself feeling incredibly confused and disconcerted by religious INTJ's.
    Religion is a dangerous topic, when you’re dealing with ‘faith’ vs ‘science’ some INTJ’s can face a dilemma, we want to logically understand something but belief through faith by its very definition cannot be logic *head explodes*

Oh, those of you who are bitter, no thanks, you reek of your inherent bitterness and feelings of disdain.
    Regardless of type bitterness is unattractive.

I tend to appreciate female INTJ's more than I do male ones.
    Strange, intriguing... why?

Oh, the whole "evil" facade thing is pretty lame. The more "evil" you claim yourselves to be, the more puppykitty juice is in fact flowing through your veins.
    Yeah, but damn it’s fun! When I see the unnecessary fear in other people’s eyes it both surprises and amuses me, I got lots of puppykitteh juice in my veins but dang if others aren’t scared of me because of That Look combined with the I'm-living-in-a-bubble silence. It’s exceptionally amusing (sometimes it concerns me though).

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

wtf?
    `

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    I prefer to look at life as a wonderful mystery to be celebrated... and solved

IQ without EQ is overrated. Sadly developing emotional maturity and keeping an open mind can be seen as a weakness by some.
    Sad and ironic for them, of course, for they're the ones who could stand to benefit the most from utilizing both.

Religion is a dangerous topic, when you’re dealing with ‘faith’ vs ‘science’ some INTJ’s can face a dilemma, we want to logically understand something but belief through faith by its very definition cannot be logic *head explodes*

Regardless of type bitterness is unattractive.
    Word.

Strange, intriguing... why?
    I don't know, you guys lack the catty c_ntesque qualities that many other females unfortunately have.

Plus, you NT wimmens, you are extraordinary creatures. You guys keep it real and I that.

Yeah, but damn it’s fun! When I see the unnecessary fear in other people’s eyes it both surprises and amuses me, I got lots of puppykitteh juice in my veins but dang if others aren’t scared of me because of That Look combined with the I'm-living-in-a-bubble silence. It’s exceptionally amusing (sometimes it concerns me though).
    Lol, I ain't fooled nor scerred by this guise.

My sister happens to put the T in inTimidating but she's got her soft spots, as do you and every other one of you "cold" and "aloof" NT's do.

It is oh-so fun to make you guys "crack", so to speak.

And once I do crack your codes, your bunnypuppykitteh juice comes a pourin' tumblin' forth.

`

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    And once I do crack your codes, your bunnypuppykitteh juice comes a pourin' tumblin' forth.

Please don't intentionally bleed us. It's painful and... umm... not very nice.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I like INTJs. I admire their honesty.

MBTI
    INFJ

Practically speaking, I find INTJs are very useful, dependable people to have around and on your side.

How do I view them emotionally? Well, they are by turns mystifying, fascinating, distressing, infuriating, relaxing, and (at times) surprisingly touching and understanding.

Mostly, I think they are adorable.
    "There ain't no doubt in no one's mind that love's the finest thing around. Whisper something soft and kind." --James Taylor