• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Do people have friends who are a similar type?

RoadPaveMent

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My friends are 2 ESTJs, 2 ESFPs, ISFP, INFJ.

I get along well with my INFJ friend, yes, but we have trouble entertaining each other, making decisions, or offering advice. Double the INFJ e6 EII supine. :doh: I don't know how well a relationship with her would go. One of us would have to step up and be the more dominant, decisive, impulsive, extroverted one.

As for enneagram, I'm not as sure about that. 1/3, ??, 7, 9, 9, 6.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have been through a few groups of friends over time, I did notice that there tends to be a general mbti "theme" in most of them- sometimes it's just SJ's, or a lot of P's, or something specific like NTP's... It's hard to attain a "true" motley crew I think.

Guy V. Malaxia

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w4
I don't. The common denominator between my friends is similar values and interests, not MBTI types.

GranChi

MBTI Type
INFP
I think so. Among the good friends I have who took a test, there's one other INFP, two INFJ's, and one ENFP. I guess something about having similar personality types can draw people together.