User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

I would say that I know a good mix of people. Most of them are F's though. Strangely, enough, my closest friends are mostly E's (ESTJ, ENFP, ENFP and ISFP) even though I typically prefer quieter people.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Think about it for a second, OP. If you take MBTI out of it for a second, what would you think of someone who surrounded themselves with nothing but...themselves (or the closest they could get?)

I would think there was something fucking wrong with them.
    To be honest, yes. Well, maybe not only, but it would be nice to know someone who seemed to be on a similar level... sigh... no one understands me

I'm not great at typing, but I think my closest friends are: ESFJ, INTPx2 (or actually perhaps one of them might be an INFP...), and in the greater circle ISFJx2 (I think, but again one of them is a bit tricky) and an ENFP. I definitely get on better with Ns and often find S a bit tedious/'shallow'

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/sx

I have friends (IRL) from a lot of types. Just off my head: INTJ, ISTJ, ISFP, ISTP, ESFP, ENTP, INTP, INFJ, and others who I've forgotten to mention or whose type I don't know.
    Great men are like eagles, and build their nest on some lofty solitude.

Schopenhauer

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

My closest friends are: an ENFP, two ENFJ's, an ESFJ and two ESFP's.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

My friends are all over the type people but overall, they tend to gravitate more towards INxx.

Enneagram-wise, all over the place but tend to form friendships more with 6 and 9.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Society

some types are prone for single-type social groups, which i call mental masturbation circles (reaffirming towards one flaws - nice, but rarely constructive and in a few cases utterly destructive).

other types are the exact opposite - for example my own type - ENTPs - can become good friends in the mutual understanding level, but it takes mental effort to put the 1upmanship competition aside the act of determining whose turn is it to steer the wheel can be incredibly awkward.

on a sidenote, most of everyone's friends are likely to be S-doms because most of the world are S-doms types.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

my closest friends are NFs or NTs...mostly NFs.... I have very few Sensors as friends, for sure...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5 sx

my closest friend is supposedly an ENTP, but after seeing ENTPs on this forum I've begun to wonder whether she's an ENTJ or ESTP.

the best friend I've ever had was an ENFJ, but we lost touch.

most of my other friends are ESxPs, with very few exceptions. and then a random ESFJ.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

I'm nt generally friends with people of my type. I usually like ES's that help get things going. Best friend is ESFJ. Her brother and I get on really well. He's ESTP. My mentor/close friend was an ESTJ. Only long term relationship was with an eSTJ. Was in love with an ESFP forever. Currently made a new best bud with some one who is one letter off from ESFJ.

They are all people who I think encouraged me to be better, or a least more fully myself. When people are the same as you in can result in stagnation, but I think "odd couples" are funny and good for both people

MBTI
    ENTP

l can be critical, l actually think you sound like an INFJ l talk with. She said she gets along with most people. For me l really have to have a similar communication style, most likely because l can't go too far with small talk.