• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] The ENFP Grimore

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I know we have an ENFP problems thread, I thought it would be better to have an ENFP solutions thread. Post here ideas, techniques, baked goods or IED plans that help you through unique ENFP situations. I'll start...

When my Type 6 Ne fueled paranoia threatens me into a panic, I think of Schrodinger's Cat. The idea that all of my worst fears exist simultaneously superposed with the better outcomes puts me at ease enough to allow me to make plans until I find out if the cat is actually dead or not.

antireconciler

it's a nuclear device
MBTI Type
Intj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so
I feel like my type 6 friend would feel better if she would do more of the things she planned to do with her friends or maybe just make fewer plans. :/ It's ok to end a conversation without making arrangements for a meeting.

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When I get into the downward spiral of self-loathing that all 4w3s hit, I find one of the few thing I genuinely like about myself and dwell on that, even something small, like my ability to make really small, delicate-looking origami cranes. I also walk outside or do something physical. Those are the only thing that REALLY help me, though treats are a quick fix.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Tight long hugs are like medicine to me. When I start to really freak out there is nothing that can help as much as someone I love sitting down with me and just holding me tight until I'm okay.

Smother my problems with love. :laugh:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Tight long hugs are like medicine to me. When I start to really freak out there is nothing that can help as much as someone I love sitting down with me and just holding me tight until I'm okay.

This.

Also, taking a moment to make tea and enjoy it, pet or cuddle a cat, or taking a moment to dance to a song; engage that Se for just a moment, can really completely shift my mood to where I need it to be. Especially as a 4, I need to stop thinking if this is who I am and what the ramifications are if it is, and just be who i am, regardless of who that is or what it will be perceived as by the outside world as well as my inner critic.

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Also, taking a moment to make tea and enjoy it, pet or cuddle a cat, or taking a moment to dance to a song; engage that Se for just a moment, can really completely shift my mood to where I need it to be. Especially as a 4, I need to stop thinking if this is who I am and what the ramifications are if it is, and just be who i am, regardless of who that is or what it will be perceived as by the outside world as well as my inner critic.

Engaging in something sensory does help. I try to slow my mind down. Get outside of it. This can be really hard because when I start to panic internally, I want to do something and DO IT NOW!!!! I'll put pressure on myself to fix things and I'm convinced all will not be well until I do something (what is this...Te as a relief?). I can work myself into a nasty frenzy, so I have to disengage. Coffee, music (I'll decompress with music for hours), dancing, watching cartoons, or even housecleaning.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
I find ENFPS like to talk alot and they should continue to talk.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You know you've found a great man when he can listen to you talk and not complain. :D

And youre that great man?

Still begs the question of what you get out of us ranting at you :alttongue:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

oh god i can't take them....i mean maybe i should...yes i realize i should but thats the quickest way to see me fall apart if i'm trying very hard not to.