User Tag List

First 1234 Last

SingSmileShine

My first real, true "love" (I put it in quotes because I've never been in love, but he's the first and only person I've ever had extreme feelings for) was ENTP. We got along so, so well and made each other very happy, until he decided he "wasn't ready". I haven't spoken to him in years. I still miss him sometimes. He told me he just couldn't be with me and that he wasn't ready (which reason was dominant I'm still not sure) but then admitted to liking me a few months later. Oh, well. They come and go. I usually tend to fall for INTJs, INFPs, and other ENFPs, anyway. But if you're with an ENTP and happy, I wish you all the best and I'm very glad for you!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ? sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    Time.
    That.

I have an ENTP friend. Now we are just a shadow of what we were before, probably my fault but anyway...
    I had never met a guy so alike me like he was. His dominant Ne matched mine, and even though at that time I didn't knew these Jung Functions stuff, I knew we had something equal that was different from the rest of the world. He was the first person I wasn't afraid to tell all my random ideas and, not only that, he would then come up with a another bunch of ideas improving mines, and we would keep going on for hours. It's ridiculous how many projects we started without finishing none. His rational side was hardly shown, but hurted me everytime when would it come to surface. I gotta tell something, I'm not easily hurt, but some stuff he said made me bad, and frequently embarassed me as he seems to like to always be the cool popular guy when there's a crowd watching.

Stuff like his Ti and this ENTP arrogance started to piss me off, and I eventually backed off from him. His flaws started to have a huge impact on me, and it came to a point where I found myself frequently pissed with him. That's not me, you know? So I decided to step off.

Three years of good friendship, plus one year of "meh" friendship now. Overall, I'm just trying to say be careful...

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    471 sx/sp

IDK I havent had any of those problems in my relationship, which is with an ENTP. It may just be because we're both awesome though.

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFanGirl View Post
    We tend to use Ne for little things, like dancing randomly in Wal-Mart
    So I'm not the only one that does this kind of stuff. I ran down the aisle mock screaming in Target the other night.

You guys sound good together. I hope it works.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx

I would think major issues would come up in the 5 months I've been dating this ENTP but I've fallen deeper in love with him instead. Sure we've had our arguments, both in person and online and sure we've actually managed to make each other cry. But this relationship is the best one I could have imagined and I won't let it die because of some silly personality thing.

Pretty sure his enneagram tritype is 7-9-2. Mine is 6-2-4.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFanGirl View Post
    I would think major issues would come up in the 5 months I've been dating this ENTP but I've fallen deeper in love with him instead. Sure we've had our arguments, both in person and online and sure we've actually managed to make each other cry. But this relationship is the best one I could have imagined and I won't let it die because of some silly personality thing.

Pretty sure his enneagram tritype is 7-9-2. Mine is 6-2-4.
    Oh, I'm so happy for you DisneyFanGirl. Prepare yourself. It's going to fall apart sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    Oh, I'm so happy for you DisneyFanGirl. Prepare yourself. It's going to fall apart sometime.
    The wizard has spokeneth, etc.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.