Yes. I do.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    XXXX

Quote Originally Posted by metalmommy View Post
    I find that it's more a function of my stress as opposed to a cause of the stress. I usually usually withdraw to engage my Ni-Ti loop. Then I analyze all my guts until I've boiled down my stress into something tangible that I can clearly understand & articulate.

I have been known to engage Fe-Se when under prolonged periods of moderate+ stress. More Se, honestly. Usually i'm too worn to engage Fe, so I'll indulge myself in sensual comforts...good food, a really nice drink, treating myself to something nice, etc. This way I can distract myself from the stress, feel something good, and not have to engage others (thus allowing my introverted self to recharge a bit).
    I agree it's in the auxiliary to break the domtert mentality she's describing. Maybe also the inferior.
    I'm a INFP - The sociopath

I think I'm either a 4w5, 4w3, 6w5 or 9w1. Most possibly 4w5.

Feeling FiNe

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Hey guys how do TiNi loops work rather than NiTi loops, because lots of people accuse me of being an ISTP in a TiNi loop, but yet everyone focuses on INFJs and NiTi loops.

Why do NiTi INFJs get all the love? Shower some respect on the ISTPs and TiNi loops!

So, I'm asking one more time, how do TiNi loops work for ISTPs?

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Hey guys how do TiNi loops work rather than NiTi loops, because lots of people accuse me of being an ISTP in a TiNi loop, but yet everyone focuses on INFJs and NiTi loops.

Why do NiTi INFJs get all the love? Shower some respect on the ISTPs and TiNi loops!

So, I'm asking one more time, how do TiNi loops work for ISTPs?

Looks like anxiety manifested as over-fixing. As in hypochondriasis, fixed false assumptions (Ti generating answers for weaker Ni half-truths), and even drama if Fi gets pulled in.

Basically, overthinking fed with inferior intuition, leading to possible faulty conclusions adhered to righteously and viciously.

(whereas Ni/Ti loops make intuitive leaps fed by inferior thinking, resulting in far-fetched irrational solutions or answers).

If both extraverted more, it would result in more grounded answers.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    Looks like anxiety manifested as over-fixing. As in hypochondriasis, fixed false assumptions (Ti generating answers for weaker Ni half-truths), and even drama if Fi gets pulled in.

Basically, overthinking fed with inferior intuition, leading to possible faulty conclusions adhered to righteously and viciously.

(whereas Ni/Ti loops make intuitive leaps fed by inferior thinking, resulting in far-fetched irrational solutions or answers).

If both extraverted more, it would result in more grounded answers.

Oh hey, almost exactly what I came in to say.

Out of curiosity, why is your type not listed as ixxj?

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    Oh hey, almost exactly what I came in to say.

Out of curiosity, why is your type not listed as ixxj?

I dunno? Because I'm not an S?

Enlighten me why you think it should be.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    I dunno? Because I'm not an S?

Enlighten me why you think it should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by AGA's Signature
    Ni/Si-Fe/Te
    9w1 4w5 7w8
    RCOAI
    Life Path 11
    ~Amor Fati~

If you can exclude the T/F from your typing simply because you use both Fe and Te, the logic extends that you are neither an intuit nor a sensor, if you use Ni and Si in equal parts.

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    If you can exclude the T/F from your typing simply because you use both Fe and Te, the logic extends that you are neither an intuit nor a sensor, if you use Ni and Si in equal parts.
    I don't use it in equal parts, but I use Si. I think. like maybe 75/25 Ni/Si?

Whereas I'm more 55/45 F/T. Hence the reason for my inxj...
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

songofmary.wordpress.com

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I guess I experience this, but I agree it looks more like introversion. Really though, it seems like you just need time to process emotions, which is probably true for everyone if their emotions are at all repressed. (Or maybe it's just how it happens with me). INFP's are said to want to be alone to process their emotions, but it also seems like if your emotions are repressed (as with many T types) you would also need time to figure them out because they are unconscious. Once again I'm not clear on the real world distinction and things are blending into each other. I was actually just thinking about this loop thing, which is why I got on here. Synchronicity. For me it doesn't exhaust my mind at all, just my body and my spirit. I just want to curl up somewhere and meditate and analyze until I figure it out. I usually end up talking to someone about it though, and then figure it out the rest of the way that way. I don't even have to be alone, just free of distractions. I don't know if my experience helps at all because it's not the same, but I'm thinking it sounds more introversion (and I'm not a strong introvert). Do you feel better sharing your feelings/thoughts about feelings with other people? That's supposed to be more typical of Fe.
    Quote Originally Posted by flameskull95 View Post
    I can understand what you mean. I think as an INFP who is extremely shy at times, and so concerned with what other people think, I can relate to what you're saying.
    I don't think it's a dysfunctional thing, more of a survivalist domtert mentality/attitude resulting from being overwhelmed by the world, and as a 4w5, I can relate to that as well.

Except as an INFP, my domtert is Fi-Si which means that I hold onto intense feelings of the past through a negative detailed view of reality in the past. And through this domtert, I became even more likely to shut off a certain individual or person who exhibited certain features, and maybe even had predisposed hateful thoughts toward them because they acted like a negative character from my past. Oddly enough, one thing that cured me of negative past thoughts was to listen to music and apply it to my own past. It worked and developed my auxiliary Ne for some weird reason. I think it was because whenever I listened to music, I would always use my imagination to dream up false fantasies regarding myself that concerned other people expectations of how other people expected me to act, - like by imagining a situation where I was singing in front of people in a high school, that I was glad to have transferred from. i was clearly keeping these fantasies so i could keep my hopes up as to one day letting the negative people from the past know who i truly am. I'm theorizing that even though I viewed this as a gateway from the harshness of reality, a constant repeating dependency on negatively stimulated thoughts concerning other people's expectations (especially people from my past) actually let the domtert attitude flourish (as it connected old feelings and old memories - FiSi)

I'm not saying do the same thing, but maybe there is something that is driving the mentality that is making you feel negative now. And judging by my own experience, maybe it's related to some area of your life you find comfort in, or some area of your life that your mind goes to to get away from reality. What my mind did was lessen other people's expectations, to accumulate false fulfillment over fantasized realities which where actually connecting up negative views of the past and hence, a negative loop. What I'm saying is not easy and my viewpoint could be very subjective, but give it a try, because as a 4w5 I think I can majorly connect with this issue you're having.
    Darn it, I can relate to almost all of this. (Will the identity crises ever end?)
    Quote Originally Posted by metalmommy View Post
    I find that it's more a function of my stress as opposed to a cause of the stress. I usually usually withdraw to engage my Ni-Ti loop. Then I analyze all my guts until I've boiled down my stress into something tangible that I can clearly understand & articulate.

I have been known to engage Fe-Se when under prolonged periods of moderate+ stress. More Se, honestly. Usually i'm too worn to engage Fe, so I'll indulge myself in sensual comforts...good food, a really nice drink, treating myself to something nice, etc. This way I can distract myself from the stress, feel something good, and not have to engage others (thus allowing my introverted self to recharge a bit).
    And I relate to this.

Ok, I was going to write a blog post about how I experience a negative loop (if that's what it is), so I'll do that now, as it relates to this thread and identity crises.

Edit: So here it is:
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/entry.php?b=2725
    If anyone is interested in my messy psychology. I will not write it here.

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

^Are you talking to me?

Yeah, I like talking to others most of the time. It helps me to vent and get it out. I'm very Fe. But I'm not Fe dom. Extraversion drains me.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

songofmary.wordpress.com