User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    A great amount of this gift of getting to people's cores quickly, so to speak, is an intense interest in whatever most deeply motivates them, which for almost everyone is very strongly tied to their identity.
    This is the NFPs biggest failure with understanding TPs. You have a better chance reading a TJ with that method.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    omg NFPs has superpowahz
    betta recognize!!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    betta recognize!!

To be fair, I think NFPs are the best when it comes to interpreting feelings. Essence is a bit vague though.

No one knows anything about me unless I tell them. It might be cool to witness, but I think it's up to me. Not someone else.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Maybe istps are unreadable. I have no idea. I don't know any.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    Maybe istps are unreadable. I have no idea. I don't know any.

ISTP's are readable, they just fight it more.

Or at least they pretend they do.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    I see NFPs bigger strength being curosity, not the accuracy or the essence of someone. Most dont seem to get me at all. The y tend to "think" they know and they are usually way off base, atleast with me they are.
    The problem is that some ENFPs do not recognize that you guys work backwards from us. What is of importance to you, is often overlooked by us, and vice versa. Often we get the initial data and have no idea what to do with it, because we are not familiar enough yet with your make up. Doesn't mean the data isn't there though. It is like a blip on a radar...its just that we are turned around in the maze that is your brain

It takes experience as you think in an unnatural way for us, whereas TJs do not. And it never really completely feels natural, even after gaining some insight. Kind of like scanning an alien brain. We have to keep in mind that the intensity of how we would experience something is often off compared to how you guys experience it, though you are experiencing *that particular thing*. It might just to have any value to you whereas we would consider it very valuable. Personality mapping in detail is even more important in TPs, ime.

Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    This is the NFPs biggest failure with understanding TPs. You have a better chance reading a TJ with that method.

Again..thats coz for your brain we need to make an extra effort. And many ENFPs aren't even aware that this is the case, unless they do extensive research.

Make no mistake though, hon..you are perfectly 'readable' with NFP skills

I actually relish the challenge that is an STP brain as it is *so* different from ours, and there is so much to learn.

NTPs in a way are too familiar, lulling you into a false sense of security, causing you to get turned around before you realize it
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    The problem is that some ENFPs do not recognize that you guys work backwards from us. What is of importance to you, is often overlooked by us, and vice versa. Often we get the initial data and have no idea what to do with it, because we are not familiar enough yet with your make up. Doesn't mean the data isn't there though. It is like a blip on a radar...its just that we are turned around in the maze that is your brain

It takes experience as you think in an unnatural way for us, whereas TJs do not. And it never really completely feels natural, even after gaining some insight. Kind of like scanning an alien brain. We have to keep in mind that the intensity of how we would experience something is often off compared to how you guys experience it, though you are experiencing *that particular thing*. It might just to have any value to you whereas we would consider it very valuable. Personality mapping in detail is even more important in TPs, ime.

Again..thats coz for your brain we need to make an extra effort. And many ENFPs aren't even aware that this is the case, unless they do extensive research.

Make no mistake though, hon..you are perfectly 'readable' with NFP skills

I actually relish the challenge that is an STP brain as it is *so* different from ours, and there is so much to learn.

NTPs in a way are too familiar, lulling you into a false sense of security, causing you to get turned around before you realize it
    And i have become really good at hiding my intensity
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Haha. I love ENFP mystical powers threads.

I suppose no matter if you think we have it, getting to the essense of people is what we want. Which means that some of us eventually get good at it.

I'm not willing to risk saying that I understand the ISTP, but I do understand a particular ISTP that I've known for a while. That was a very strange process of accomplishment. The early misreads were almost comical, if not tragic.

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    ISTP's are readable, they just fight it more.

Or at least they pretend they do.
    I love reading. Reading a book with my morning coffee right now. A fluffy pillow hangs in the air and my mug is smoking, it's certainly difficult to read with so many light refractions.