User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I know what you mean but experience it more in a weighted sort of way. I experience energy as being light or heavy or frenetic and if it's flowing outward or pooling inward more

This sounds ridic because I don't sit there and put words to it. I'm just trying to describe a feeling response.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Yeah but as I always say ENFPs are notoriously absolutely terrible at reading me. Pretty much all their models for why I act in way X and Y are wrong. I faced lots of resistance in my interactions with enfps when simply explaining that they got it wrong.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I kind of wonder if thats coz they are jumping to conclusions, despite their initial observations being perhaps right, and whether its because enfps and entps notoriously use the same tools to focus on very different fields.

Id also say that unfamiliarity with the inner workings of an entp or any type really, can cause you to read the emotional state perhaps correctly, but the intensity of said state as well as the significance to the person very much wrongly.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INFP

The weightedness is merely Fi doing it's thing.

It takes Fi in combination with Si to have the complex information sets which are the foundation of the "psychic" experience.

From here, it takes Ne to imagine the possible meanings of the experience, and Te to hone in on the most likely scenario.

If everything is working in order, you can make a ton of monies becoming a "psychic" or in other endeavors.

I play poker and rely heavily on these "psychic" experiences to know what the other person is playing with and why they are playing as they do, even if they're not aware of it!

The best is dealing with the pure analytical minds who are stuck at the level of mere deductive reasoning.

They usually think I'm a poor player because I am system independent (at least of their known systems ) , but after I take their monies, it really doesn't matter what they think!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I think we can be wrong for sure. I think it's going to depend on how many different types of people you've known and how many different types of feelings and emotional states and motivations etc that you've incorporated into your si bank

Idk something like that I suppose.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

See. You still all still assume knowledge of other ppl's emotional states as a given. You can't know that.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

... In theory.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Im not assuming anything, but honestly, yes, the data is there. It is actually perceived. Whether or not it is interpreted correctly is entirely up to the abilities of the ENFP.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    See. You still all still assume knowledge of other ppl's emotional states as a given. You can't know that.
    I'm talking about empathy which one learns from being a scientist of sorts of the human experience. Your ne collects ti data and ours collects fi both based on si

Or however it works but there certainly is a difference and it's not fair of you to discard because it's not something you experience.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post

You seem to be projecting your lack in ability to discern people's emotional states onto other individuals.

Nobody here is claiming to know everyone else's emotional state. We're saying it's something our type tends to excel at is all.

You're the one who is assuming

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by unityemissions View Post
    You seem to be projecting your lack in ability to discern people's emotional states onto other individuals.

Nobody here is claiming to know everyone else's emotional state. We're saying it's something our type tends to excel at is all.

You're the one who is assuming
    Ironically that's actually strengthening my argument

... In theory.