My dreams are really, really strange. Some people I see (normally sensors) tend to have dreams that are very reality based.
By the other side, every intuitive I know (including myself, of course) seems to have bizarre and lucid dreams. And, when people of different types tell me their dreams I can recognize a pattern of images and happenings. My dreams are like:
1. Normally take place in dark enviroments, very melancholic, really, sometimes only with the moonlight, other times in cloudy days, or with little sun coming between a dense woodland, sunset etc.
2. Very emotional nature. Can be dramatic, can be crazy, but always emotionally appealing and moving (for me).
3. It's rare to appear new technology in my dreams (computers, mobile phones, TV's, robots) even if it surrounds me in my day to day life.
4. Normally they seem like a conclusion or epiphany, principally about unresolved things from my past.
5. Very fantasy filled, surreal.
I like them, and try to see meaning everywhere, and I can, mostly...