• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] The NF "Taboos"

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
thorought times, we have been killed as wizards, witches, psychics, cursers?.. whatever they name us.

now we live currently an excellent time since people refuse to see our abilities as part of this existence, which is good and a bad thing. good in the sense of not being afraid of what they believe doesnt exist. bad in the sense of them being horribly intimidated of us when we accidentally forget how sensitive the sensors can be of what they understand not.

i would classify in these old terms theyve given us as each type into following categories:

ENFP's = Wizards, primarily attention defection spells and image implantation. (aka sending thoughts to other people through Si > Ne + softened with Fi + Te by using words and acting which appeals by making them think its their thought.)
INFP's = hm.. mind healing and cursing abilities, they used to name such people as "hermits"?
INFJ's = obviously psychics, which they arent that afraid to let show. or maybe its just too obvious to me and not that obvious to others? wait no, i always hear female intj's complain of others being intimidated by what they cant see, the hidden claws, and i would expect INFJ to give the same effect to corresponding personalities with just altered T/F axis switch.
ENFJ's = charm manipulation (illusion) is there more to ENFJ's? personally i dont know any.

well these are just the start of our taboos, there are plenty more and id love to hear of your experiences/perspectives on the matter.

also what i didnt mention: ENFP's have the ability to literally get into other peoples head, and it feels like im forcing my hand into your brain, and with the help of neuroscience i know what buttons to push. its also something you will very literally notice, the feel of another persons consciousness intruding yours. not that we would ever use it for anything else than to help you get over being stuck in some processes of yours. ISTJ's have the same, dont know if they do it intentionally though? considering Ne is automatic and thus out of reach of ISTJ's command. (for the reason of Si not preceding Ne in said type.)

ever had an INFP curse you? if your an Fi > Te.. then may the infp have mercy on you. one INFP attention whore cat did that to me for not being his servant.. -.- (ps, its painful.)

okhay.. i mean it, its your turn now. (and basically NT's do the exact same, only difference is how they must consciously plan instead of just wanting things to happen. while that doesnt mean we get it easy, as our abilities depend on our mental balance.) um yes about to stop wrritingh! *smirk* =X..

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I never know what you're talking about. It's enjoyable tho nonetheless.

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I never know what you're talking about. It's enjoyable tho nonetheless.

you do not? =X.. well, im talking of, how NF's interact with their unconscious powers and how other people perceive them.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I get it, interesting take...but i'm not sure how well thought through, . Will come back to this

I had some ideas of a similar ilk...need to get them back to the forefront.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Actually I understand this quite well, it's really interesting. The idea of those persecuted throughout history for various 'supernatural' powers that were really nothing more than a representation of their MBTI style capabilities.

Although....im not sure if it is that type related at all. Although then again I do feel for the INFP poster child ole Joan of the Arc.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No no its just that it's all very cute and ne bouncy mixed with not native English speaker n stuff mixed with your style of blah blah blah ha! What do ya think!? It's all very amusing.

Yes I think enfps are masters at sharing another's mental space and yes I think infjs are crazy all knowing psychics etc etc and the other things too but is that what you're asking ? Or is it supposed to go somewhere else?

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No no its just that it's all very cute and ne bouncy mixed with not native English speaker n stuff mixed with your style of blah blah blah ha! What do ya think!? It's all very amusing.

Yes I think enfps are masters at sharing another's mental space and yes I think infjs are crazy all knowing psychics etc etc and the other things too but is that what you're asking ? Or is it supposed to go somewhere else?

to go somewhere else? to that, it beholds the same answer as the legendary question: "what is the purpose of life?" which i would think you should know, while remembering is the more difficult task than knowing. (hnmh! at least if you shared my weakness.)

what im asking for, is for you to join the adventure of life.

where i bounce.. is beyond my control.
and i would say thats rather obvious by now. and exercising my ennea one side of 9 .. ahh, negative consequences. cause it tends to overdose easily. lets just say, it doesnt lessen my thoughts, actually the opposite while yes clarity, is.. well, overdose of that too, tends to happen. for that, i-mnhh.. stay away. oh what i paused? just consulting my-nhh.. Si, to keep those bounces more tamed. without getting unbalanced. or trying, i at least am.

the purpose of life is to go crazy, while knowing exactly what your doing. shouldnt you agree.. =/