User Tag List

123 Last

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

Default ENFP: a sexy intj walks into the room, everything you ever wanted in a mate...

but you are not the only one eyeing them, swooning all over him/her are other people.

would you compete against the other suitors for his attention? would you walk away and find someone else?

if you compete, would you get down and dirty? what tricks might you use to get what you want?
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

I likely would not be aware of any competition. I would interact with him in exactly the same way as I would if no one else was there and just let it play out naturally. We either hit it off or not.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison
    Likes Rebeka liked this post

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    I likely would not be aware of any competition. I would interact with him in exactly the same way as I would if no one else was there and just let it play out naturally. We either hit it off or not.
    +1

Id make sure to get a chance to banter, see if he is what I'm looking for, and if he is intrigued by me. That way Im on his radar. Then, if there are others vying for his attention, Id make it a point to move away, and let them do the same. Knowing intjs, he'll either follow, or he won't, depending on if he is in fact interested in getting to know me. For that matter, knowing intjs, they won't stand for being 'mobbed' anyways, and make up their mind within the first few minutes on who, if anyone at all, they want to engage.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Knowing intjs, he'll either follow, or he won't, depending on if he is in fact interested in getting to know me.
    knowing INTJs, he would freeze and get raped by the most eager girl and then following that girl if she seems interesting for long term or blame others for them making him to have sex with some random chick even tho he didnt want to
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I don't find people. They find me.

I'm kind of joking but this really has been true my whole life. I kind of treat everyone the same and some people light up in response and some people don't.

If I REALLY like someone I will stalk them mercilessly. But very quietly.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

lol this is soil not true
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    knowing INTJs, he would freeze and get raped by the most eager girl and then following that girl if she seems interesting for long term or blame others for them making him to have sex with some random chick even tho he didnt want to
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

sexy intj is an oxymoron.... but as long as it works ...
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    Says the SX primary

Maybe it's an So primary thing but I can't just o in for the kill like that WHILE EVERYONE'S LOOKING?!! Hahaha maybe I can, but no, my MO is much more context aware. I call it SUAVE

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    lol this is soil not true
    What's untrue? Sexy INTJ part? :P

------
    No offense to INTJs but they are not the type to walk in and make an impression on the room. They are stealth. A lot of them are e5s and act nonchalant/slightly bored at social functions especially where it's mostly strangers.

Having said that you'd have to talk to them first to see what flavor of introvert they were. :

And then if you like them...massage....their brain?

I get the impression that the average INTJ guy is either totally oblivious to girls and unaware they are being hit on or stoned faced or both. So you might as well put out all the stops with them.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

My only "trick" in any situation is to smile and then get scared and look away and hope for the best.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.