• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP: a sexy intj walks into the room, everything you ever wanted in a mate...

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
but you are not the only one eyeing them, swooning all over him/her are other people.

would you compete against the other suitors for his attention? would you walk away and find someone else?

if you compete, would you get down and dirty? what tricks might you use to get what you want?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I likely would not be aware of any competition. I would interact with him in exactly the same way as I would if no one else was there and just let it play out naturally. We either hit it off or not.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I likely would not be aware of any competition. I would interact with him in exactly the same way as I would if no one else was there and just let it play out naturally. We either hit it off or not.

+1

Id make sure to get a chance to banter, see if he is what I'm looking for, and if he is intrigued by me. That way Im on his radar. Then, if there are others vying for his attention, Id make it a point to move away, and let them do the same. Knowing intjs, he'll either follow, or he won't, depending on if he is in fact interested in getting to know me. For that matter, knowing intjs, they won't stand for being 'mobbed' anyways, and make up their mind within the first few minutes on who, if anyone at all, they want to engage.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Knowing intjs, he'll either follow, or he won't, depending on if he is in fact interested in getting to know me.

knowing INTJs, he would freeze and get raped by the most eager girl and then following that girl if she seems interesting for long term or blame others for them making him to have sex with some random chick even tho he didnt want to :D

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't find people. They find me.

I'm kind of joking but this really has been true my whole life. I kind of treat everyone the same and some people light up in response and some people don't.

If I REALLY like someone I will stalk them mercilessly. But very quietly.

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
knowing INTJs, he would freeze and get raped by the most eager girl and then following that girl if she seems interesting for long term or blame others for them making him to have sex with some random chick even tho he didnt want to :D

:rofl1:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
sexy intj is an oxymoron.... but as long as it works ... :)

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE

Says the SX primary :cheese:

Maybe it's an So primary thing but I can't just o in for the kill like that WHILE EVERYONE'S LOOKING?!! Hahaha maybe I can, but no, my MO is much more context aware. I call it SUAVE :laugh:

lol this is soil not true

What's untrue? Sexy INTJ part? :p

------
No offense to INTJs but they are not the type to walk in and make an impression on the room. They are stealth. A lot of them are e5s and act nonchalant/slightly bored at social functions especially where it's mostly strangers.

Having said that you'd have to talk to them first to see what flavor of introvert they were. :

And then if you like them...massage....their brain? :thinking:

I get the impression that the average INTJ guy is either totally oblivious to girls and unaware they are being hit on or stoned faced or both. So you might as well put out all the stops with them.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My only "trick" in any situation is to smile and then get scared and look away and hope for the best.

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
change path to walk in front of them
give the 3 second stare then break eye contact
then smile and brush your hair back

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
According to Jung, they'd actually project ISTJ on to the person.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No offense to INTJs but they are not the type to walk in and make an impression on the room. They are stealth. A lot of them are e5s and act nonchalant/slightly bored at social functions especially where it's mostly strangers.

Having said that you'd have to talk to them first to see what flavor of introvert they were. :

And then if you like them...massage....their brain? :thinking:
This. I can walk into a room and ensure everyone's attention is on me, but it will be for a very specific purpose that has nothing to do with socializing/looking for dates.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
What's with the obsession of the INTJ-ENFP pairing? lol It's kind of funny how the OP assumes that we would be all over them. "I need to see how an ENFP fights for love. Time to bring out the big guns".

Turtledove

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:DThe ENFP gets distracted by the INFP cutey.:D

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ

I think Coriolis summed this one up well. I wouldn't say that we can't make an impression on a room, but if we do it's probably not in the social way that you're thinking of.

1.I get the impression that the average INTJ guy is either totally oblivious to girls and 2.unaware they are being hit on or 3.stoned faced or both. So you might as well put out all the stops with them.

1. No
2. Probably not
3. Probably

I know this thread isn't asking our opinions, but I feel like I should elaborate...in the interest of science and so on...

In my experience (being an INTJ), how an INTJ reacts to you in a social setting is going to depend on how they're acting beforehand. If I'm already being social and out going I'll have no trouble engaging you and there won't be a lot of stone faced-ness. However, when I'm just hanging out casually at a bar or something and a girl starts hitting on me, it often takes a bit to change gears into social mode. ENFPs have it easy, though. They automatically make us feel comfortable around them and raise the energy (even though we're probably bringing theirs down as they tend to get more shy). In my experience, once I've noticed that a girl is ENFP, which is fairly obvious, I'll tend to be the dominant, more outgoing one in the conversation if we're talking one on one and they get more reserved except for the random uncontained enthusiasm outbursts.

Anyways, 2 cents and it's all heavily contingent on the confidence and maturity (including emotional) of the INTJ in question.

Priori

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
My only "trick" in any situation is to smile and then get scared and look away and hope for the best.

So diabolical! I feel for this hypothetical INTJ for I've a victim of just such a weapon. There is NO defense!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

It is funny but for all the social awkwardness that INTJs supposedly display...I never had one flake on me. Most, like [MENTION=219]Metamorphosis[/MENTION] said take charge and dominate the convo..if you manage to get past the death stare first :D

That is another benefit imo..you know instantly where you stand with them, and whether they're open to your...proposal ;)

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
It is funny but for all the social awkwardness that INTJs supposedly display...I never had one flake on me. Most, like Metamorphosis said take charge and dominate the convo..if you manage to get past the death stare first :D

That is another benefit imo..you know instantly where you stand with them, and whether they're open to your...proposal ;)

i meant freeze as in not run away, even if they wanted to(they just act annoyed at times, which is most likely where all the pua guys got their basic idea of making giels think that he is too good for you and girls will just want to rape them even harder, "this guy is too good for me, I MUST HAVE HIM NOW!!!"), i didnt mean as in being quiet and not say anything. especially if the topic interests them, they will tell you how things are(in their world). also i think the you instantly know where you stand with them isnt true, most of the time they are thinking "oh god why wont this person go away, she just keeps on talking and talking", but then act as if its all good and dont have the guts to go away and just keeps on acting all nice with occasional annoying faces. it doesent matter who you are(just dont be too ugly), if you kiss them, they wont resist and you get the idea that they like it. i think this INTJ guys letting girls to rape them is what made them survive through evolution :D . also this is why INTJ girls are so rare, its the men who carry the INTJ genes, but at times they also activate in females.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i think the you instantly know where you stand with them isnt true, most of the time they are thinking "oh god why wont this person go away, she just keeps on talking and talking", but then act as if its all good and dont have the guts to go away and just keeps on acting all nice with occasional annoying faces.

Actually, this doesn't apply..at least not when I go up to them. Coz I make it a point to try and leave within 5 minutes. It is a natural response. That constant 'annoyance' makes me think Im taking up their time and I don't stay where Im not wanted usually, so I leave. What Ive found is that they'll stop you immediately if they want you to stay, in a very crystal clear way. I guess thats that dominant demeanor that Meta was talking about, but they're very much clear in what they want from you. Which is a relief, compared to some other types. Usually, they don't do social etiquette if they feel they don't have to. And for some reason, they don't feel they have to with me :shrug:

It makes communication a hell of a lot more efficient and easy. And it soothes me. It makes it so that I don't have to worry about social cues I might be missing. I know they'll tell me if they aren't happy as well as how to make them happy. And I know that i don't have to wrap things in with a pretty pink bow if I don't want to. They are usually more than relieved that Im equally blunt back in my needs.