• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP: a sexy intj walks into the room, everything you ever wanted in a mate...

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Actually, this doesn't apply..at least not when I go up to them. Coz I make it a point to try and leave within 5 minutes. It is a natural response. That constant 'annoyance' makes me think Im taking up their time and I don't stay where Im not wanted usually, so I leave. What Ive found is that they'll stop you immediately if they want you to stay, in a very crystal clear way. I guess thats that dominant demeanor that Meta was talking about, but they're very much clear in what they want from you. Which is a relief, compared to some other types. Usually, they don't do social etiquette if they feel they don't have to. And for some reason, they don't feel they have to with me :shrug:

It makes communication a hell of a lot more efficient and easy. And it soothes me. It makes it so that I don't have to worry about social cues I might be missing. I know they'll tell me if they aren't happy as well as how to make them happy. And I know that i don't have to wrap things in with a pretty pink bow if I don't want to. They are usually more than relieved that Im equally blunt back in my needs.

but you know, the deal is that the showing of annoyance isnt constant. the INTJ will only show it at times(or maybe there are exceptions amongst INTJs regarding to this too), hoping that the other person takes the hint, but what this actually does is just that it makes the other person think "shit, i just made a wrong move, i gotta change my tactics and/or try harder", its a basic pick up artist technique, which the INTJs do naturally, even if they arent aware of pua shit. i have witnessed this happening between INTJ and ENFP, naturally it ended up the ENFP raping the INTJ and INTJ blaming me about it :D . i was just trying to make him to either move away or towards, when he stood still confusing the ENFP and he didnt understand what he was doing, and well, he stood still for too long and the ENFP got her way with him :D . saw this coming hours before it happened and tried to tell the INTJ that he should move, but naturally if you give them advice, they do the opposite. i havent seen an INTJ who doesent have really high social etiquette with girls(dont be annoying towards girls, treat them nicely, even if you arent interested etc).

ps. this social dominance of INTJ thing that metamorphosis mentioned didnt happen in this situation i mentioned.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lol, I guess she cornered him unintentionally then :D

If you corner them, they tend to dig themselves in, I find, and hide behind their walls. :peepwall:

...and how the hell did she 'rape' him in a public place? :ninja:

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Lol, I guess she cornered him unintentionally then :D

If you corner them, they tend to dig themselves in, I find, and hide behind their walls. :peepwall:

...and how the hell did she 'rape' him in a public place? :ninja:

yep, she assumed that he wanted it, since he just talked back at first, then later didnt resist her kissing him, at one point he started being more distant and act annoyed, but then after a while the ENFP attacked again, he didnt resist. we(me, the INTJ, ENFP and our mutual friend) left and went to ENFPs place to sleep and the actual rape happened there. even at that point, i said that id rather go home and the INTJ could had agreed and we would had gone our home and the INTJ wouldnt got raped(we lived at the other side of the city, would had to take a taxi in the middle of the night, but still very easily doable since helsinki isnt that large city), but the INTJ couldnt agree, because, well i think partly because it was my idea to go home(and he naturally resists all ideas that arent from him) and there was social pressure coming from the girls, so he froze. maybe next time he learns to move and not just be there getting raped. hopefully im there too at the time and i can pressure him to move and i can hit two flies at the same time and get him to understand that its good to listen to other peoples advice at times and teaching him to move, or alternatively get to see him getting raped again for being such a meathead and not taking advice from me :D . also its pretty amusing to look at him squirming there, wanting to get out, but still not moving anywhere

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ok, Im used to INTJs have a lot more of a blunt 'get out of my personal space' response here :shock:

Did he actually at any point say 'no' to clear the confusion???

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Ok, Im used to INTJs have a lot more of a blunt 'get out of my personal space' response here :shock:

Did he actually at any point say 'no' to clear the confusion???

ofc not, he was dealing with a female, not a male. totally different things to him, cant be rude to girls

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:thinking:

The man needs to learn to say no..especially to rape! Wtf dude :shock:

Its not coz an some (potentially evil) female demands your seed that you should oblige on the premise that she is female and giving her what she wants is being nice :shock:

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
:thinking:

The man needs to learn to say no..especially to rape! Wtf dude :shock:

Its not coz an some (potentially evil) female demands your seed that you should oblige on the premise that she is female and giving her what she wants is being nice :shock:

you know rape is bit too exaggerated word, basically it wasnt a rape, since he went along with it and she didnt understand that he didnt want to.

in his opinion its rude to say straight up say no(or other things they do wrong) to people(and you cant be rude towards girls), but people need to be hinted at. makes no sense to me, since clearly at times he is just misleading people, kinda what girls often do and not realize what they are doing.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
"Sexy" is not what appeals to an ENFP about an INTJ.

Vilku

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
1st step: form an instant telepathic connection
2nd step: allow intj to touch my most sensitive (in brains)
3rd.. wait, this step is unrequired, happens automatically: be my charming self, to keep the Pe on me so as to force their Pi on me, and thus maintaining the telepathic connection.
4th step, act as if nothing was happening, only intj and you being aware of what really is going on. (disguising any conversation you have into appealing ordinary by external observors, thus distracted from the primary method of communication occuring.)

5th step, after intj is gone, defect others from thinking of said intj, while using the feelings this intj left to you to power said defection.
6th step, attempt contacting the intj telepathically, telling them to miss you and theyll believe it was their own thought. (hard if you dont know where the intj has gone, might as well connect to a wrong intj! =X..)

7th step, the intj received your commands and theres a bond now.
8th step, figure out if theres bond mate material or just one another person waiting yet to be lost to you some day.
if male, then permanent primary mate is unreachable due the dynamics being less satisfactory in long term than of opposite gender.

"Sexy" is not what appeals to an ENFP about an INTJ.

really? basically, after first filter of eligibility for potential mate (the non-intj filter), only attributes left differentiating these intjs are their enneagrams, age, luck in permanent faults section, and for some reason.. horoscopes, i guess Ni is very open to unconscious suggestiveness. (i would assume Ni is affected as much by all other beliefs even if they themselves refuse them.) as is Ne in absorbing how others perceive the world, to a dangerous extense with istp's. (who mess up enfp's head when deep connection is formed)

oh and their mental health, which i classify as temporary state and thus i can heal them in no time and as such not an attribute taken into consideration.

then i just form a hypothesis whether the intj can stimulate me for ever or not, and results in my inner simulation decide whether they are possibly permanent or temporary in my life. and the eligibility for permanent stimulation is decided by what dynamics seem most stimulating in my inner simulations.

at the rape thing: its true, with Fi>Se intjs control enfps feelings, yet with Te>Si enfps control intjs ideas of getting the feelings in the first place..

as then, we could say the one with stronger mind _is_ in control. and only way to resist is by overpowering the other.
but isnt that exactly how it works for all AAAA + BABB combinations? =|.. its perfect, for a reason. to make us stronger.

and of the "sexy": i cant imagine anything as sexy as that which completes me perfectly. i dont want to adventure in my head alone. its both more interesting with another and the predators looming in the jungle can bite rather painfully. and i want someone near me when a snake bites my leg. i have a handy sword of steel and quick feet to adventure in the jungle, yet running forever is not an option, for eventually ill stumble upon a jaguar too strong.

Q

Qatie:)

i probably would let the people begging for attention make fools of themselves and then make freinds with him and see where it goes from there.
i dont compete. if someone is willing to get catty over it, they can have him.
or if i was to compete id probably make a few cheesy puns and be on my way.

Rebeka

MBTI Type
ENFP
but you are not the only one eyeing them, swooning all over him/her are other people.

would you compete against the other suitors for his attention? would you walk away and find someone else?

if you compete, would you get down and dirty? what tricks might you use to get what you want?

If I find myself partying with others and having a good and relaxed time, maybe i'd improvise any funny trifle to introduce myself and get his attention. Once i've got him in a stimulating and funny conversation, if he's awesome enough, i'll start subtle flirting until knowing if he's in the mood and then maybe I'll kiss him. I'd never quit just because of others of course!!:D:D!