User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I guess that is a fundamental flaw of myself..

do you want my underwear, I give it to you, it is just one day used, you can have it, here it is, no problem at all ! xD
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

sammy

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    I guess that is a fundamental flaw of myself..

do you want my underwear, I give it to you, it is just one day used, you can have it, here it is, no problem at all ! xD
    You seem to be focusing a lot on the "fundamental flaws" of yourself and an entire personality type (INFJ). Regarding how it bothers you when a person knows what they're talking about --perhaps your insecurity is that you won't know how to respond or argue against a person who speaks what you recognize as the truth but don't necessarily wish to accept (yet, or ever).

Your underwear is irrelevant.

Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ

I can relate to the whole being too picky thing. It is sometimes lame, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by philonightmare View Post
    Your underwear is irrelevant.
    lol.
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

That is about it what I wanted to say with my first post @philonightmare
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    OMNi

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalMethod View Post
    I can relate to the whole being too picky thing. It is sometimes lame, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
    I suppose it is better than the alternative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    OMNi: Wisdom at the cost of Sanity.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    Nope. Apparantly my Ni is very picky. And I really, really, hate dating.

I'm hoping that it is just that I haven't met anyone that I click with. Or maybe I'm not ready for a relationship.
    Yes, either you are not at that point where you are truly ready or something about your patterns of interaction at present are not bringing you into contact with truly compatible people.

Consider also your selection process, the things you cue into at first, what you are zeroing in on during the first impression process, it may be leading you to pick people who do not posess the qualities you desire or need.

More human than human MetalWounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Dating for INJs tends to be a long, painstaking process. I'd say INFJs get a bit of a heads up on their T cousins due to that Fe of theirs.
    I've noticed that there only has to be a hint of romance for Ni to go on tons of wild daydreamish tangents. I guess the hardest thing for me is Te, it's always noticing discrepancies. Then Ni wildly exaggerates how they might play out (All while Te says "I knew it!, they're bad news"). What really dooms me is that for any of this to even begin to happen, there has to be some connection with someone, which is quite rare.
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

^
    Agrees... reality never live up to fantasy daydreams...

At times it feels like I'm in love with a dream. I think for most INXJs, it takes us a little bit to become committed. After that, we hang on to the possibilities like a madman.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by MetalWounds View Post
    Dating for INJs tends to be a long, painstaking process. I'd say INFJs get a bit of a heads up on their T cousins due to that Fe of theirs.
    i think INTJs have it easier. Fe isn't harsh enough, and doesn't much care about the efficiency of outer world action. Te can actually assess whether or not a relationship would work much more efficiently.

INFJs seem more likely to go for something that won't work...

and that's the thing with relationships; you have to constantly assess if the pros are outweighing the cons, and if the possibility of change is actually implementable. Te is blatantly the best function for this.

on the other hand, Fe is more likely to reach compromise with the other member of the relationship, which is of immense importance as well.

overall, i'd say INTJs probably make better relationship choices, and are better at ending things before they get really bad. but INFJs have the empathy/connecting deeply thing... hmmm...