User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    I just know, instinctively.

But they're never mine.
    Yep.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Heh kiddo!

Doesn't your Ni just go and tell you which ones would potentially work out? Then you go after those. It's a pretty automatic process of sizing up people and determining matches.

MBTI
    OMNi

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    Heh kiddo!

Doesn't your Ni just go and tell you which ones would potentially work out? Then you go after those. It's a pretty automatic process of sizing up people and determining matches.
    Nope. Apparantly my Ni is very picky. And I really, really, hate dating.

I'm hoping that it is just that I haven't met anyone that I click with. Or maybe I'm not ready for a relationship.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    OMNi: Wisdom at the cost of Sanity.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

when it clicks, it clicks.

my Ni is stupidly picky too

and if you aren't ready for a relationship, it won't click.

basically, you just have to leave it up to your gut. and it may take a long time... (i've only felt the click one time)

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddo View Post
    Nope. Apparantly my Ni is very picky. And I really, really, hate dating.

I'm hoping that it is just that I haven't met anyone that I click with. Or maybe I'm not ready for a relationship.
    I'm finding myself in the same situation Kiddo - it's that not knowing whether there are people out there there suited to your personality/values/etc that bugs me the most. The J function doesn't help either ... guess we're the type most likely to become totally monastic :P

I'm not sure if it's more prevalent in INFJs though ...

sammy

Some male INFJs I know didn't really like the whole dating thing either --they seem, to me, to have been very picky and knowing which girl they wanted, even if it took them years to get her. They're both amazing guys, incredibly dedicated to making a relationship work once they're in one.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

INFJ's suck big time. I intensively hope you guys never date anyone. INFJ's have those natural trait of speciality, of being that much uncommon, in such a great way that they themselves aren't even aware of it. It is always the others, never the INFJ.

AND if it is the INFJ, it is the more most much biggest worsest... worst thing to do: "Oh look dear that woman has much bigger tits than you !" - response: *imagine the sound of a breaking backbone*

INFJ's are prone to one fundamental flaw, which I will explain in my last sentence that ressembles a quote:

I hate my INFJ girlfriend, she brings out the worst in me [not the last]

'It would presently be his task to take the bandage from this young woman's eyes, and bid her look forth on the world. But how many generations of the women who had gone to her making had descended bandaged to the family vault? He shivered a little, remembering some of the new ideas in his scientific books, and the much-cited instance of the Kentucky cave-fish, which had ceased to develop eyes because they had no use for them.'
    -
    ~Edith Warton, 'The Age of Innocence'
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

sammy

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    INFJ's suck big time. I intensively hope you guys never date anyone. INFJ's have those natural trait of speciality, of being that much uncommon, in such a great way that they themselves aren't even aware of it. It is alwas the others, never the INFJ.

AND if it is the INFJ, it is the more most much biggest worsest... worst thing to do: "Oh look dear that woman has much bigger tits than you !" - response: *imagine the sound of a breaking backbone*

INFJ's are prone to one fundamental flaw, which I will explain in my last sentence that ressembles a quote:

I hate my INFJ girlfriend, she brings out the worst in me [not the last]

'It would presently be his task to take the bandage from this young woman's eyes, and bid her look forth on the world. But how many generations of the women who had gone to her making had descended bandaged to the family vault? He shivered a little, remembering some of the new ideas in his scientific books, and the much-cited instance of the Kentucky cave-fish, which had ceased to develop eyes because they had no use for them.'
    -
    ~Edith Warton, 'The Age of Innocence'
    When you say it was always the others and not the INFJ, do you mean that they viewed themselves as different from the others and therefore beyond critique or comment?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

No and that is exactly the point why I hate INFJ's. They know what they are talking about, when they talk.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

sammy

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    No and that is exactly the point why I hate INFJ's. They know what they are talking about, when they talk.
    I don't get it. How can that make you upset that a person knows what they're talking about?