User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: INFP telling impressively detail-oriented stories about relationships?

4 so/sp

Interesting. The anecdotes in this thread support the notion that I don't use Si at all - I don't think I'm capable of providing this level of detail. I'm also one of the worlds' worst story-tellers... this is one of the reasons.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints

Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles View Post
    What I really want to know is why some times people are all like "My uncle was a 7 foot tall Cherokee chief and a war hero and always wore a Medal of Honor around his neck that was dipped in the actual blood of John Wayne himself and was given to him by his great great grandfather in a blood pact when he saved John Wayne from no less than 10 crocodiles with his bare hands."

People prefer tall tales to short stories?
    4w5, Fi>Ne>Ti>Si>Ni>Fe>Te>Se, sp > so > sx

appreciates being appreciated, conflicted over conflicts, afraid of being afraid, bad at being bad, predictably unpredictable, consistently inconsistent, remarkably unremarkable...

I may not agree with what you are feeling, but I will defend to death your right to have a good cry over it

The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. ~ Bertrand Russell