First 123 Last

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Part 1 of my long-awaited appearance on NF Geeks!!

Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3

Hey, that was one of the best videos I've seen on that channel. I don't really like that guy. I mean, I don't hate him, but I also don't feel very connected to him as a fellow ENFP. Maybe it's just that he really needs a girlfriend. There's a little creep factor. But, as I said, I enjoyed your appearance. Subbed to your channel!

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Sharshura View Post
    Hey, that was one of the best videos I've seen on that channel.
    You have great taste!

I don't really like that guy. I mean, I don't hate him, but I also don't feel very connected to him as a fellow ENFP. Maybe it's just that he really needs a girlfriend. There's a little creep factor. But, as I said, I enjoyed your appearance.
    LOL! Awww. I don't always agree with Mike on everything for sure, but I like him a lot and admire his vision for making NFs feel part of a community.

Subbed to your channel!
    Thanks! I hope you'll enjoy some of my videos, let me know what you think!

MBTI
    ENTP

YOU'RE A FCKING CELEBRITY DUDE.

haha. l love NF Geeks. Does Mike post anywhere openly? please let that be his name. And he is so not creepy

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ummm View Post
    YOU'RE A FCKING CELEBRITY DUDE.
    YES I AM.

haha. l love NF Geeks. Does Mike post anywhere openly? please let that be his name. And he is so not creepy
    Mike posts on his own NF Geeks Facebook Discussion group, of which I'm a member. So if you're on Facebook, check it out!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Moore View Post
    Could they have found a geekier INFP?

Answer: No. No they could not have. (sigh)

I want to punch both of them in the face.
    Hey! He's like the adorablest ever! (and listening to him was my first genuine realisation of how INFP I am...)

MBTI
    ENFj

I saw some of the ENFJ stuff and while I agree with some of the things they said I feel like I am very different then them. I just noticed that he is in New England too, that's interesting.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Hadn't heard of NF Geeks until this thread -- then I checked out some of their videos, and while I appreciated the ISTJ representation (as well as your SP representation), BOY do ESTJs get a bad rap. I wonder if I should join their discussion board, to balance that perspective out a bit...

What would you say is a benefit of the discussion board that doesn't exist on the forum, @Jeffster? i.e. What inspired you to become a part of that community, to the point of (it seems) befriending Mike? How long were you involved before you decided to

p.s. I do love the SJ Inquisition videos. "Let the record show that Prisoner 1138 is a big, whiny NF douchebag, regardless of any testimony, which is irrational and wussy, and would most likely be in poem form."
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Hadn't heard of NF Geeks until this thread -- then I checked out some of their videos, and while I appreciated the ISTJ representation (as well as your SP representation), BOY do ESTJs get a bad rap. I wonder if I should join their discussion board, to balance that perspective out a bit...

What would you say is a benefit of the discussion board that doesn't exist on the forum, @Jeffster? i.e. What inspired you to become a part of that community, to the point of (it seems) befriending Mike? How long were you involved before you decided to

p.s. I do love the SJ Inquisition videos. "Let the record show that Prisoner 1138 is a big, whiny NF douchebag, regardless of any testimony, which is irrational and wussy, and would most likely be in poem form."
    It would be a great idea for you to join! I can even remember some members specifically saying they want an ESTJ to join, and Mike had said repeatedly he wants people of all types to contribute.

The main benefit of that board vs. this one is more instantaneous responses. When I make a post on here, I pretty much have to check back some other time to see if anybody responded, whereas on the Facebook group, if it's during the time people are awake at all, there are very quick responses (even if it's just a "like" that's better than nothing.) I feed off attention and feedback and when I don't get it quickly, I get bored and move on.

I was inspired by Mike's videos to make my own channel and respond to the videos he did on SPs, and it just went from there. He invited me to appear on his channel and to be a part of the Facebook group, and I have also done some Google Hangouts with members from there.

The "SJ Full Force Attack" series was pretty funny, I agree. Those were the only NF Geeks videos that my ESTP son ever had any interest in!

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    It would be a great idea for you to join! I can even remember some members specifically saying they want an ESTJ to join, and Mike had said repeatedly he wants people of all types to contribute.
    Already done! (As you know. ) Lol, I've been spamming that place up for a while! Hope no one minds too much... The place is for NFs, by NFs, after all.
    The main benefit of that board vs. this one is more instantaneous responses. When I make a post on here, I pretty much have to check back some other time to see if anybody responded, whereas on the Facebook group, if it's during the time people are awake at all, there are very quick responses (even if it's just a "like" that's better than nothing.) I feed off attention and feedback and when I don't get it quickly, I get bored and move on.
    The ESFP performer at work!

I'm enjoying that quick response, so far. I'm annoyed by some of the dumb questions -- "Which type is more likely to...?" -- but that's pretty common on TypeC, too, I guess.
    I was inspired by Mike's videos to make my own channel and respond to the videos he did on SPs, and it just went from there. He invited me to appear on his channel and to be a part of the Facebook group, and I have also done some Google Hangouts with members from there.
    Sweet! I wonder if I should post my TypeC videos over there. Does he have a set of video questions for all members, or just the NFs?
    The "SJ Full Force Attack" series was pretty funny, I agree. Those were the only NF Geeks videos that my ESTP son ever had any interest in!
    They seemed heavily biased towards STJs, though of course I didn't mind that. And I appreciated that they were accurate -- meaning, it was satire and not slander, you know? (Friggin' loved the SJ Pledge of Allegiance!)
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!