User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Oh you're welcome, I enjoyed musing on ENFJ males

Come to think of it..let's get such a creature in here, shall we? *summons @Juice *

Who the HELL is this Juice character?

I too am one of the ENFJ's from Amargith's man harem. :P And I have RETURNED! RAWR

As far as whether the TC (air?) should go after this relationship: I would imagine at 30 that he would have maturity enough to know whether or not he wants to pursue a relationship with you. Yes, when we're young we ENFJ's are ignorant of what we really want and we play around with poor FP's (and possibly TJ's) emotions, not knowing what the fuck we're doing. That being said, I'm 28 and I've had all sorts of epiphanies in the last few years that have really clarified who I am and what I want to myself, so I can only assume the same would be true for him.

Also, I think the idea of an ENFJ/ENFP coupling sounds like an exhilarating experience. I haven't known many ENFP women but the ones I have known in real life could turn me on just by having a conversation with me

At the very least, it'll be a fun roller coaster ride and I think you should sit him down and let him know where you stand on the issue. If nothing else, you know that he finds you physically attractive.
    "... you think deeply about stuff [that] nobody cares about and hardly anybody can understand you." ~ Peguy talking about Ni users. So true.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

....oops, busted *hides*

MBTI
    EnfJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by chris1207 View Post
    RAWR

That being said, I'm 28 and I've had all sorts of epiphanies in the last few years that have really clarified who I am and what I want to myself, so I can only assume the same would be true for him.
    rawr. Sidenote: please explain said quote gentle Sir.
    Extroverted (E) 67.74% Introverted (I) 32.26%
    Intuitive (N) 51.72% Sensing (S) 48.28%
    Feeling (F) 51.61% Thinking (T) 48.39%
    Judging (J) 69.44% Perceiving (P) 30.56%

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
    so/sx/sp

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

Quote Originally Posted by Neutralpov View Post
    rawr. Sidenote: please explain said quote gentle Sir.
    In my early 20's, I viewed my relationships only in terms of action and reaction, of mutual accountability but now I realize that for some people being their for others just isn't one of their priorities so I've accepted what I am and focus on that. As people move on into their late 20's they truly begin to develop their third cognitive function. For me, that's Se. I've started regularly getting out and about, going for walks and bike-riding and I really enjoy that. Before I never really focused on what made me happy but now I make sure to take a mental note if I am enjoying myself at some party or while out on the town

I make a conscious effort to genuinely develop friendships and relationships with people that I enjoy rather than just living in the moment and either having fun (and being somewhat obnoxious) or becoming withdrawn. I've learned that I don't have to justify myself to anyone and that I certainly shouldn't spend time trying to figure out ways to explain my values to others. I focus much less on people and their reactions to me and more time on gathering knowledge about others epistemically (woah :O Ti, I know ) I used to stifle my urge to ask people questions that came up in my mind because I didn't want to interrupt them during conversation or I didn't think my questions were good enough. I was also uncomfortable with the fact that I didn't have full knowledge of whatever it was that I was studying or with whomever I was speaking. Now, I've learned to feed that curiosity and as a result I find that my own inquisitiveness and impulsivity have grown. Before it was like I was continually pruning a bush and living with the ugly mangled tree-thing afterwards.

I'm not saying I have all the answers. I'm not saying that I even am living the life that I dream of for myself but I can say I'm much more comfortable being alone and reflecting on myself. Also, I'm talking about myself to illustrate ways in which ENFJ's can develop as they grow older, not because I'm conceited
    "... you think deeply about stuff [that] nobody cares about and hardly anybody can understand you." ~ Peguy talking about Ni users. So true.

MBTI
    INFP

If nothing else, you know that he finds you physically attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by air View Post
    She has, however, showed signs of jealousy over my friendship with him (as we often muck around together, but to me that's platonic).
    Hehehe, just to clarify, by muck around, which I think is an Australian slang term I just mean... playful banter, teasing, telling elaborate stories together that are completely untrue (just for fun). Who knows what mucking around translates to for other people of other lands =P

MBTI
    INFP

Who the HELL is this Juice character?

I too am one of the ENFJ's from Amargith's man harem. :P And I have RETURNED! RAWR welcome! thanks for coming

As far as whether the TC (air?) should go after this relationship: I would imagine at 30 that he would have maturity enough to know whether or not he wants to pursue a relationship with you. agreed Yes, when we're young we ENFJ's are ignorant of what we really want and we play around with poor FP's (and possibly TJ's) emotions, not knowing what the fuck we're doing. I've seen that That being said, I'm 28 and I've had all sorts of epiphanies in the last few years that have really clarified who I am and what I want to myself, so I can only assume the same would be true for him.

Also, I think the idea of an ENFJ/ENFP coupling sounds like an exhilarating experience. I haven't known many ENFP women but the ones I have known in real life could turn me on just by having a conversation with me <3

At the very least, it'll be a fun roller coaster ride and I think you should sit him down and let him know where you stand on the issue. If nothing else, you know that he finds you physically attractive.
    Thanks so much Chris for your time really appreciate your insight.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by air View Post
    But... sigh, he is too good for me and I feel full of myself for even crushing.
    Short of him being older, what makes you think he is so out of your league? To me it seems like all people have certain needs and if he has needs that you are able meet, and you have needs that he is able to meet, then you are in one anothers' "leagues".

Hate

@air

So what exactly is it that we're trying to analyze in this thread? You're hinting that you don't plan on pursuing anything, so what exactly are we trying to figure out?

MBTI
    INFP

Yeah, I'm not sure, but now I'm hooked on this forum

I don't mind if we let this thread die... see you on the other threads xx thanks all